Authors Note

I hope you take a moment to read this!

I really enjoy writing so after awhile of reading amazing books on Wattpad I thought to myself 'I should write a story it could be fun if I'm dedicated to the story' so here it is the first chapter of my first story on Wattpad.

I hope you enjoy reading this book just as much as I'm looking forward to writing it. I will try not to keep you guys waiting too long for updates, im a pretty lazy person, but I reckon I can keep up for this, cause I wrote a few chapters before uploading cause I know I'm a lazy ass. All I ask for is votes;) Please, make my book known guys!

There will be I think two other books that will have the same characters but different story lines they will all link, but you don't have to read them all to understand. If that makes sense.. But it could be worth checking them out, when I do eventually upload them.. If I do, I guess by the end of this, you can let me know?

DEDICATIONS.

If I have said I would dedicate the first chapter to you for making me a book cover, I lied.. It won't be the first chapter, but I will dedicate each chapter to someone.. Until I run out of dedications:P Don't worry though you will get your dedication and sorry if I didn't pick your cover design, they were all so good, I had a hard time choosing!;)

So enjoy my book!:)

Warning-

I wrote the majority of this story a few years ago, so it isn't as good as I would like it to be. I'm going to start editing chapters and try to salvage some of this story but we shall see how that turns out. For now, if you choose to read this story, I hope you don't hate it too much.
{3rd June 2015, 1:24 AM}