Prologue

Previously on Wrong Send

"Ha-harry?" Louis finally speak and he can't believe what he heard next.

"Harry?" He spoke.

"Whose... Harry?"

Harry looks around the room, confuse. He don't know any of the people around him. Hell, he dont even know himself. While the others we're shock, except Zayn and Dr. Sam. The two already discussed of what's going on with Harry. Niall and Liam? They have no idea what's going on. And lastly Louis? His a crying mess, heart broken, and still confuse.

"Harry, I am Dr. Sam, We will be back for you Ok? And don't worry. We are not gonna hurt you" Dr. Sam smiled at him and looks at Louis. He nodded and follows everyone out the room.

"What's going on?" Louis quickly asked the Doctor. While the others are still shocked, keeping the news in. Dr. Sam sighed and looks at him.

"As you all already know his drug overdos-" He was cut off by Niall.

"Yeah we already know" They can hear the sarcasm on his voice and Liam looks at Niall, telling him to stop.

"As I am saying, Symptoms of drug overdose are nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Loss of balance, coma, etcetera but no losing of memories. But we still don't know what really happened. But I noticed something on his head"

"What is it?" Louis asked, hoping it's not what he thinks it is.

"Stitches"

"Wh-what do you mean?" Louis asked, feeling anxious again. (I can't even say that sentence without singing it)

"That something or maybe someone did that to him a long time ago, have you lads know anything about his past?" All of them shook their heads, even Niall didn't know this. And he is his best friend.

"I'm thinking of having him in an appointment with a therapist, and maybe give him something or say something to him for his memory to come back, but don't push it too far alright?" The doctor said, the lads nodded and walked back inside the room. Seeing Harry watching the telly. Harry noticed their appearance and gave them a small smile and wave.

"Hi I'm Liam, Liam Payne, the boyfriend of your best friend here, Niall Horan" Liam said while his arms is around Niall's waist. Harry nodded and gave him a small 'Hi'.

"I'm Niall Horan, your BFF. We've been best friends since diapers so your family already knows me-"

"I have a family?" Harry cuts him off. Niall mentally cursed himself cause Harry didn't know his mom died, and his dad abused him.

"U-uhh y-yeah. You do have a family" Niall nervously said while rubbing his back neck while Liam facepalm.

"Where are they? Do I have any siblings?" Harry asked again.

"You have a sister named Gemma" Niall said, completely ignoring the first question.

"How about my mom? And dad?" Niall just wants to kill himself, he shouldn't said that. He can't tell him his mom is dead while his dad abused him. He have a fucking amnesia!

"I think that's enough information Harry. You still need to rest, and by the way, that's Zayn and Louis" Liam pointed at the black quiff lad and the blue eyed one.

"Louis?" Harry asked.

"Y-yeah?" Louis replied.

.

.

.

"No-nothing, never mind" Harry shook his head, his brain aches a bit. Louis was a bit sad, scratch that his devastated that Harry can't remember him, or any of his friends, or himself!

A nurse came in and told them that visiting time is over, the lads waved goodbye to Harry and he waved them back. Liam and Niall drive to their home, cuddling and telling themselves that it's going to be okay. Zayn was walking alone at the park, thinking. As for Louis? He cried and cried, wishing this never happened.

/*•*\/*•*\/*•*\
And I'm back! Did you miss me? No? Okay...

Anygay, that's the prologue of the sequel! Yeyyyyy! I'm so so Soooooo happy that the Wrong Send just got 1.09k reads! It's just amazing! And I noticed that the "See you later alligator" is an American thing. Let's just pretend that it's not. I'll update this book every Sunday. Guess that's it.

*Vote
*Comment
And

Always smile ~