Chapter 3

Chole’s POV

“Amber, if you don’t tell your brother to shut up, I’m going to stab him in the eye with one of my freaking cigarettes,” I screamed, grabbing the collar of Ambers pet brother and dragging him out of her room. 

“OMG! You smoke? But you’re still a kid? Aren’t you a kid? Are you a adult? Oh My GOODNESS!! You’re an adult!” 

“LISTEN!,” I yelled pulling the kid up so we were eye to eye. “If you don’t shut up I’m gonna shove my fist so far up your ass your gonna feel it in your mouth, understand?” His eyes widened but he nodded. “Now, I’m gonna put you down and you’re gonna run along and have a nice little play session in your room, kay?” Again he nodded. 

I smiled and dropped him. “MOM!,” he yelled running down the hall. Letting out a sigh I placed my hands on my forehead and turned back towards Amber’s room. I hate kids more then I hate adults. I slumped back into Amber’s room and landed on her bed.  “You can’t tell a 10 year old you’re gonna shove your fist up his ass Chloe,” Amber said behind me. I shrugged, snuggling into her pillow. “I’m going to bed.” My words slurred over and I was instantly hit with a wave of sleep. 

“You are the worst person I have ever met in my life!” I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Amber just never shuts up, does she. Opening my eyes fully, I realized I wasn’t at Amber’s anymore. I was at mines. “Do you think I care? I’m the only person who puts up with your bullshit!” In front of me where my parents. They were arguing. “What’s happening. Why am I here?” I asked staring at them. They turned to me. “Oh look, your daughter is awake. Shut her up,” My mom yelled, sneering at me. “Oh for goodness sake, you do it. I don’t care about her,” my dad said looking at me with total disgust. A tear fell from my eyes. Why, why was I here. Why were they saying these things about me. I was at Ambers house. “No. no. I’ve got a better idea.” Suddenly smoke lifted around the couch where I was seated. What the fu- 

I was suddenly in my dining room. My parents were in front of me. I was tied down to a chair and my parents were laughing at my discomfort. My hands were hurting and my head felt like it was about to explode. “Guys, what are you doing?” I asked staring at them. It was my dad who spoke. “Listen, it was nice having you around but we have no use for you anymore. Honestly we never had use for you, but you were our child so we put up with you but now its done. We never cared about you.” He placed a gun on the table. They were going to kill me. Oh God, they’re going to kill me. The front door slammed open. Reese Parker. Amber. “HELP! HELP ME GUYS!” “Reese, my boy, here to finish our job?” My dad asked, patting him on the back. What? WHAT? “Yes sir. Just getting rid of  unneeded space. Amber hold her head straight.” They weren’t here to save me. They were here to kill me. I began shaking my head widely. “No! No! Mom, Dad you’re supposed to love me! I’m your daughter! Don’t do this! Amber, we’re best friends! Please, please stop them!” They all laughed at me. Reese picking up the gun and aiming it at me. Ambers strong hold on my head. They were laughing. “Reese, please,” I begged one last time. I stared into his grey eyes. They weren’t the same. They were filled with evil. Tears streamed down my face. He pulled the trigger.

“Hey, hey calm down. I’m right here. Nobody’s going to kill you.” I heard screaming and crying. It was me. I was back in Amber’s room, on the floor. She was holding on to me while her parents and little brother stood in the doorway with worried looks on their face. “Please, please don’t let go,” I cried clinging to her with all I had. Tear after tear came down my face. I tried to breath, tried to control it but it was no use. I was a messed up case. So freaking messed up. “I’m not bunny. I won’t let you go.”