Chapter 17

Smooth skin, silent laughter, soft lips, happiness. Grey eyes and nothing but love.

"I missed you."
"I missed you too."

Hushed whispers. Love.

"You're my forever. You're my eternity."

Touching and rolling. Tangled sheets and love. Nothing but love.

Reese and Chloe. Chloe and Reese.

"You know we have to get up right?" Reese said as he stared at me from his side of the bed.

I nodded and played with his fingers.

"I know."

He pulled my head closer to his lips and planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Let me go shower and we can go get something to eat. Have you eaten?" he asked as he rose from the bed and grabbed his towel. I watched him with wide eyes. Admiring eyes. Loving eyes.

"No."

I sat on my knees and watched as my hair swayed with the movement of my body.

"Me and Amber came straight here after getting dressed."

He smiled at me and nodded.

"I'll be back then. Don't go anywhere."

I laughed a little at that and shook my head at him.

"I won't be going anywhere without you Mr. Parker. Now hurry. We have food to eat and people to hunt down!" I said and stood from the bed.

"I'll be playing chess with the twins when you are finished."

I could feel the heated gaze from his beautiful grey eyes burn holes in my back..

"Unless you want to come shower with me."

My head whipped around so fast, I was sure that I had hurt my neck. Reese was smiling at me with his shirt forming a puddle at his feet.

I struggled to find words to utter out of my mouth but nothing came. The way my mouth was opening and closing, i'm sure i looked like a fish.

"I was kidding baby. Go play chess with my brothers."

He shot me a wink and disappeared into the restroom. I stood shocked for a moment, but eventually found my way in the living room.

Back and fourth. Back and fourth.
I watched as Ray and Roy moved swiftly. I wondered about their educational mind set. How smart were these dudes? How much did they REALLY know?

But, i sat in silence and watched like a small child on an early Saturday watching cartoons.

"Trey, stop! Get your hands off my butt!"

Amber.

"Your butt? Baby thats mine!"

Seconds later they made themselves visible. Wrapped around each other laughing and smiling. I was happy. So happy..

"Chloe!"

Trey dived down beside me and hugged me tight.

"I've missed you!"

I laughed and hugged him back.

"I've missed you too Trey."

We laughed and talked. We talked and talked about nothing at all. We just wanted to hear each others voices again. We just missed each other.

Rain and Rick came back into the room with identical smiles and Trey pulled Amber down into his lap. I was happy. So freaking happy.

Now the only thing i needed was my grey eyed man.