Chapter 18

After they had stuffed me with food, we were right back to where we always started.

Executing a Plan.

"No, all wrong! We have to be sneaky Rain."

I sat on the top of the couch behind Reese rubbing his shoulders to help release some of the stress he was putting on himself. He sighed and leaned back into my hands as I rubbed harder in small circles then bigger circles.

"Guys we are stuck. We don't have a solid plan and obviously due to whatever that was this morning, Moon is getting impatient and bold so we really need to come up with something fast before he probably seriously hurts one of us.."

I could feel Reese tense right back up, so I rubbed a little harder and placed small butterfly kisses on the back of his throat. My poor baby.

"Guys, just breath and relax. There's no way we can come up with a good plan when we are all on edge," I said massaging Reese's scalp with the tips of my fingers. He let out a small groan and threw his head into my lap to give me better access.

"I need a drink. Rain come with?" Rick said as he stood and headed to the door. Rain quickly agreed and followed his older brother out. I watched them close the door softly before shifting my gaze to Amber and Trey who were already making their way back into Trey's room. Trey's greedy little fingers had found their way back to Amber's butt and she was grinning. They were nothing but freaks if you ask me.

"I guess until tomorrow then. We'll see you guys later," Ray said standing with his twin and heading towards the door.

"Wait! Where are you guys going?"

"To our hotel room. You didn't honestly believe that we all shared this small room did you Miss Chloe?"

I blushed and looked back down at Reese head. I had thought that.

"As much as I love my brothers and Trey this room is to small and I fear that myself or my twin here would kill one of them before we get the chance to make it back home." They laughed loudly which made me look up. God they were handsome.

"Yea, well you and those big words that you try to throw at everybody to make us feel slow would probably make me kill the both of you too. Get out," Reese said from my lap. His eyes were still closed but he had a small smile hanging from this side of his lips. It looked so perfect there.

Ray and Roy laughed again before waving goodbye and leaving the room. Right after the soft click of the lock clicking in place made itself known, Reese shot up and picked me up from the couch.

"Lets go lay down. You made me feel sleepy."

I leaned against his strong hold as he led me to his bed. I could tell he was really tired because once his head the pillow, he was out like a light.

I watched him and closed my eyes and grew some hope. i hoped that we would all come out alive. i hoped that Reese would still be withe when this was over. I hoped that my grades didnt drop while i was out of school. Hell i hoped for alot of things.

I opened my eyes and looked at him. My sweet, sweet boy.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Im not dead and no this isn't finished but i couldnt leave yall
Waiting anymore so i just updated what i had. I know thag it probably sucks and im sorry. its not finished yet.

-Jazmyne