Chapter 20

I woke up to the sun burning my eyelids and a heavy arm wrapped around my torso.

"Reese, wake up."

I pushed against him a little hoping he would release me. He didn't.

"Reese get out if my house before my father shoots you."

He groaned and rolled over, burying his head in my pink plush pillow.

"Your dad can suck one."

I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Your going to be sucking in your final breath, before he kills you if you dont get out of my house," I said turning towards his back and wrapping my arms around him.

He was silent for a bit before a laugh shot out of his mouth.

"Good one."

He got up and grabbed his shirt and shoes.

"I'll be back in 45 minutes, be ready."

He kissed me gently on my lips and went over to my window. He opened it, winked at me and tossed himself out.

I hope he didnt break anything.

I sat up and stretched. Oh how I hated school. And i had missed so many days. I glanced over at the pile of makeup work. I had finished it all last night. The only good thing that came out of that was the fact that i wouldn't be behind in any of my classes.

For the next 45 minutes, i showered, dressed, and stuffed all of my school work into my bag with a decent 10 minutes to spare.

So here i was, waiting for my boyfriend, eyes closed and head resting on the back of the couch with my feet propped up
On the coffee table.

I guess I had fell asleep because slight pressure on my lips woke me up. I could recognize this feeling a mile away though. My Reese. I kissed him back, smiling a bit.

"Well hello to you too," I mummer between kisses.

"Shut up."

I giggled a little as he kissed me a little harder.

"I'm going to turn around, go back into the kitchen, count to five, come back and pretend that my daughter and her boyfriend aren't kissing in my living room."

Reese tore his lips off of mine in time for us to see my dad walking back into the kitchen where he began counting loudly.

He had successfully gotten to three when Reese grabbed my bag and my hand and pulled me from the couch and towards the door.

"Lets go before he kills me."

I laughed and yelled bye to my still counting father as the door closed behind me.

"Your dad creeps me out," Reese said starting the engine and backing out of my driveway.

"Are you kidding? My dads a softy!"

"Your dads a murderer."

I cracked up and Reese followed me. We laughed the entire ride to school, almost crashing in the process, which only made us laugh harder when our hearts decided to climbed their way out of our throats.

"Get out of my car firecracker," Reese said opening my door and grabbing my bag again.

"Yea, yea."

Amber, sped walked over to us.

"Good morning guys."

"Hey Amber," Reese said grabbing my hand and leading me through the entrance of the school. As always the hall goes silent and the student body parts like the red sea. Its cute.