Chapter 16

I rolled over and snuggled deeper into my sheets. I was so content. I slept great, I was comfortable, but most important I'd get to see Reese today.

I'd get to see Reese today.

"Amber get up and get pretty!" I screamed while jumping out of the bed and running to my bag.

"Chloe its to early for this," she said while rolling over and covering her face with the sheets.

"Ok' I'll tell Trey you said hello," I said while running to the restroom. Seconds later i heard things being thrown around.

I jumped in the shower and immediately put my head under. Clean hair, clean body, clean hair.

I heard a thud outside and peeked out from the shower curtain.

"Amber! What happened?"

I heard shuffling before her muffled voice came from the other side of the door.

"I'm ok. I fell while curling my hair."

I shook my head while letting the water wash the soap duds off of my body. Wrapping the towel around me, I carefully got out of the tub so i wouldn't fall and bust my butt.

"Move!"

Amber quickly ran into the restroom once i stepped out and locked the door.

Such a crazy girl.

I walked over to my bed and pulled out some high waist pants and a sweater with a cat on it. Tasteful I know.

I curled my hair and the tied the top into a high pony tail. Then i grabbed some flats. Yes. I looked girly and cute.

No. No this was all wrong.

I kicked off my shoes and let down my hair while ripping the sweater off of me.

"Amber, where are my bad girl boots?"

I ran my hands through my hair and grabbed my sweatshirt with the cigarette on it.

"Right here," Amber said walking in fully clothed and curly hair. She tossed me my boots while adding lip gloss to her lips.

"Im so nervous. What if they don't want to see us Chloe. They did get rid of us for a reason."

"I don't care. I did come back to him for a reason. I love that boy Amber and I'm not giving up because he's scared. We are going to go after Moon together and then when this done we're going to move on."

Amber looked at me and smiled.

"Are you ready then?"

I looked myself over in the mirror and nodded. She grabbed my hand and together we walked out of our room.

Rain and Rick were leaning against their door when we walked up.

"Are you guys ready?"

I pushed all of my fears down and nodded my head.

"Yes."

"Amber Trey is in the second room, probably looking for clothes. He isn't as bad as Reese. He's in the first room Chloe. His face is probably buried in a pillow and the room might smell like cigarettes-Hey! nice sweatshirt," Rain said tugging at the ends.

I smiled and swatted his greedy hands away. "Thanks. Can we go in?"

They nodded and moved aside. "If it
Goes bad, ill meet you at the room. If it goes good, don't text me, don't call me, don't even knock on that door got it?" Amber said.