29. Can't Get Enough of Him

After our morning fun, Harry and I slept for a long while. I was thankful that the other men had charge of the ship so that I could have Harry all to myself. I was awakened by my stomach rumbling in hunger, and before I could even wake Harry to tell him, I heard him laughing quietly.

"Sounds like we need to get you some food," he said, rolling towards me and engulfing me with his long arms. 

"I'm starving," I agreed.

He opened those eyes that I'd come to love and kissed me. "Then I'd best be getting us some nourishment. Besides, for what I have planned, you're going to need your strength." 

A lightning jolt passed through my body at his suggestion. "I'm looking forward to it," I replied with another quick peck to his lips.

He crawled out of bed, his entire glorious body on display for my enjoyment. 

"That's becoming a bad habit of yours," he remarked as he pulled on his pants.

"What?" I giggled.

"Watching me while I dress." 

"I quite like it when you're undressed," I said, still giggling.

He came over and leaned over me, his lips hovering just above mine. "What have I done? I've turned a sweet, innocent girl into a seductress."

"You think I'm sweet?" I asked, breaking the kiss he'd pressed to my mouth.

"The sweetest," he said, stealing one more kiss before he left his quarters to get some food.

I laid there and pondered how much I really had changed since coming aboard Captain Harry's ship. I had been so innocent and so fearful. Whereas I had once felt so guilty about my sexual temptations, I now wondered if I should have any lingering guilt because there was no longer any to be found. What I had discovered with Harry was that there was something wonderful about expressing to one person how much I loved him, with everything I had to give. The thought made me grateful once again that Madera hadn't succeeded in having his way with me.

My entire body was relaxed as I remembered the details of my morning romp with Harry, a slow grin spreading across my face. 

I heard Harry return, but I didn't open my eyes right away. He strode across the room and set our food on the table. Then I heard him return to the door and lower the latch. Another jolt shot through my body at the thought of what he wanted to do while the door was locked.

"Wren?" He asked, probably not sure if I was still awake.

"Mmhmm," I answered.

"Do you want to eat?"

"No," I said, trying not to giggle. I reminded him of his crass words towards me when I'd been here but a few days. "I'm waiting here for you to fuck me like a good little whore." Then I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing.

"Is that right?" He laughed. I could hear his clothes disappearing quickly. Then he practically jumped on the bed, rolling with me in his arms. I opened my eyes to see his beautiful smile. "You think you're so funny, don't you?" 

I nodded and then laughter tumbled out of my chest while he still held me tight. He joined me and it felt so good for our bodies to be vibrating together in amusement.

Finally, Harry took my face in his hands and whispered, "You are not a whore, my dear. You're my lover, and only mine. There's no other woman in the world for me but you."

"How do you know?" I asked in a moment of uncertainty.

"I just do," he answered in a hushed voice. He laid his head on my chest and I tousled his hair between my fingers.