Dress shopping with harry -dirty

"Babe, what do you think of this one?" I asked Harry while doing a little spin to show off one of the dress choices for a family get together next week.

"You look stunning." He said as he walked over kissing me.

"You've said that about every dress." I dodged his kiss getting slightly angry.

"Only because it's true and that you've probably tried on about 50 dresses now." He put his arms around me but so we could see each other's eyes.

"14 actually." I muttered quietly but Harry slight chuckle meant that he heard it. "I'm going to try on the black skirt and white vest top thing again." I told him as I wondered back into the changing room.

I closed the curtain behind me checking if it was actually closed all the way or not. I managed to undo the zipper without Harry's help and I smiled at the small accomplishment. I removed the dress that in hindsight was just a small (very small) bit of fabric. Quickly looking at the price tag I thanked my lucky stars the my boyfriend was rich.

My phone buzzed and I reached into my bag to check it. The message was just my friend checking in on me. You see me and Harry have only been dating for two months so my friend would check up on me in case it wasn't working out well. If it wasn't then should would call me claiming that was some family emergency. I typed a quick message saying everything was fine and to check in a few hours later.

I dropped my phone back into my bag and turned around not noticing that Harry had crept in behind me in till there were a large pair of arms around waist and a pair of lips kissing my neck.

"Harry we're in public!" I whispered shouted.

"So?" He said continuing the make-out with my neck.

"What if one of your fans get a picture of us?" I hypothesize, knowing too well how likely that it.

"But. Don't you like the risk of getting caught?" He mumbled against my neck sending vibrations which made me have to bit my lip.

"No Harry Edward Styles I do not like the idea of having photos of my naked across the internet!" I ranted trying to move his hands from me but they were like steel, screw his working out!

I could feel his laughing if it didn't turn me on a bit.

"But baby feel what you did to me!" He whined as he grinded his crotch on my butt.

"Not my fault that you were perving on my babe." I told him looking as he reflection in the mirror before giving his cheek a tap.

"I wasn't perving on you, you just left the curtain open and being the concerned boyfriend I am I came to close it but to see you bent over in just your undies how could I not get an erection." Throughout his explanation he grinded on me and I was definitely wet.

"Fine Harry but make it a quickie!" I whisper shouted again.

"69?" He suggested casually like it was the most normal thing ever.

I laughed at him and nodded before getting to work. Harry took his right shoe and sock off and I did the same to do the same with the left in record time. He shooed me away and then slid off his super tight jeans and boxers setting his boner free. I took off my panties and noticed that Harry hadn't bothered to take his top off. This really was a quickie.

"Come 'ere kitten." Gesturing me over.

I sat down on his face (backwards obviously) and took him into my mouth not having enough patience to tease him. I bobbed up and down moaning as Harry began eating me out .

"Excuse me Mr and Mrs whoever you are but I'm going to have to ask you to leave the premises right now." A lady said sternly.

I removed Harry from my mouth and burst out laughing before standing up and putting my clothes on. We both left the store not looking anyone in the eye but still laughing uncontrollably.