Chapter13: Connected

[ D A E M O N ]

I had to please my Master. I needed to put my feelings aside I can't let my emotions get in the way of what's wrong and right. And in order to prove that, I have to kidnap Emma.

I had to turn my humanity off. This would meant that I would have no emotion, no feeling, no regret or pain. It would be very hard to bring it back again. I decided to not turn it off just yet, but if it gets in the way, it would be the last resort.

I saw Emma go into the shop and thought of a plan. I had managed to summon the worker to do as I say, as she was distracted I had quietly got into her car and waited. Stupid girl, leaving her car open for anyone to just drive off.

I was wearing dark clothes so it wasn't easy to spot me as I blended into the darkness. Ems scrambled into the car to which was when I had greeted her, scaring her half to death. I had decided that I wasn't going to take her back to my Master. Oh no, I have other plans for her. I stared at her with a smirk as she froze in horror and shock. I summons her to get into the passenger seat while I sat in the drivers seat. I demanded her to phone James, as I assumed they were staying together.

Emma shakily brought her phone to her ear and let the phone ring. After three missed calls he finally picked up, "James.. I'm going away for a while.. I need a break from everything.." All was going well, "JAMES GET OUT OF THERE DAEMONS GOT ME, RUN!" She screamed down the phone.

She has managed to get out of her car and used her powers to teleport to wherever she destined to go.

"UGH!" I slammed my fists down against the wheel, causing the airbag to blow out. Suddenly my vision went all red, my senses were heightened suddenly, I could hear a couple arguing nearby with a dog barking. I could see around the area using my mind, I could smell the sea which isn't for another three miles. I could taste blood in my mouth, I don't know who's but I knew for sure that it wasn't animal let alone human. A supernatural.

"Well well well.. Who do we have here?" A face peered into the window and smirked, James.

Before I knew it I blacked out.

[ J A M E S ]

I will never forgive Daemon for what he did. Scaring Emma was not the way to go. I had spent the past 2 hours calming her down and telling her that Daemon can not escape from us. He is currently being chained to the wall by the wrists and ankles. Emma doesn't know that he's underneath us, in the dungeon. She doesn't deserve to be treated like this, I'm now continuously on high alert, since Daemon specifically wanted Emma, why her?
Is it because she's a mermaid?
I've heard is that she's the last of her kind..

I excused myself from Emma as she had calmed down and headed for the bedroom. I had to do some research of Emma and Daemon, I know for sure that Daemon isn't just any old hunter, he's stronger, faster, more powerful, I'm unsure whether or not if he even knows this.

I collected all the books based on mermaids and hunters and put them into two different piles.

My research begins.

[ E M M A ]

I awoke from my nap as I had been crying from being worried and stressed, I had noticed James had been gone for quite along time so I decided to look for him. I saw him in the library surrounded with books, he had a billboard covered in notes and string. He was laying across a couple of chairs perhaps with exhaustion. On either side of the board there was a girl and a boy, which looked exactly like me and Daemon?

Was he trying to connect the two of us? What did this mean? What is he trying to find out? Continuous questions flew across my mind, I felt that I shouldn't intrude and Interrupt him but I needed to know what he was trying to do. I turned myself invincible and crept silently towards the board. I had to be careful to not bump into anything that would get in the way. Yes I may be invincible but it doesn't mean that I still can't touch things.

So many sticky notes where placed carefully everywhere, all each colour coded as well. On my side it showed my ancestors, it showed that my human parents.. Weren't my real parents.. But the deceased Queen and King was, this couldn't be true. I couldn't be the heir to the throne of the sea, it wasn't possible. To clear my panicked thoughts I then looked to the right and saw Daemons side. It too showed all of his ancestors, we knew already that he was a hunter, but there was something else too. Not only that he was a hunter, but he was a vampire too. But that wasn't it, he's also the heir to the throne for vampires and hunters. The worst enemy for all supernaturals.

At the bottom of the board connected both of us together.. In arranged marriage.

################