Chapter Fifteen: Feelings

NIALLS POV.

"Alright I'll drop it, your not going anywhere though, you need to rest! Ill go for a walk and leave you alone" Ashely sighs.

I feel a rush of relief run through my body, "thanks" I bluntly reply and start walking towards my apartment, I feel the tears filling my eyes but I blink them back.

I don't even know why I'm crying, I guess I just hate fighting with Ashely, she's my best friend and the thought of loosing her is unbearable!

I'm inside now and I shut the door, I slide down the door, I put my face in my hands and sigh. I could of just stuffed up EVERYTHING! What is wrong with me? Why are my feelings telling me they don't want Ashely and Zayn together?

I want my friends to be happy, I really do. But I don't want THEM together. Oh for fuck sake what's wrong with them being together Niall?

"They want to be together Niall so just deal with it!" I snap at myself.

"Be happy and supportive like a true friend would be!"

My thoughts go straight to Ashely. she's so beautiful. Her straight brown hair with a couple of blonde streaks, the way her side fringe falls perfectly on her face. her bright glimmering green eyes, her soft tannish skin, her smile that lights up my world and her laugh... God I love her laugh! It's the cutest thing!

She's an amazing person, I've known her for so long now and she means EVERYTHING to me! She's got a good sense of humour and her personality is everything I look for in a girl.

I know what all this is, I really wish I didn't feel like this cause she's my best friend, but I can't help it. Ive fallen in love with Ashely.... Fallen deeply in love with Ashely.

I think ive kind of always felt like this, since the day I met her I felt sparks between us, like I wanted more than just friends. But I never took it seriously because just being friends with her meant everything to me. And since I've met up with her again, my feelings have only grown stronger, I've realised they were right, I do want more than just friends.

I do want her, only her. I do love her.

But it's too late, she's with Zayn now.

Just the thought of them together, holding hands, cuddling, kissing and so on, makes me die inside. That should be me. I want it to be me.

The question is, if I did tell her about my love for her, does she feel the same? I doubt she would cause Zayns already stole her heart. I'm glad she's happy, Zayn must me doing a good job and I'm glad he is, cause if he wasnt he would have to deal with me. But I should be the one making her happy. I've known her for so long that I know everything she looks for in a guy, I know everything she wants, and I could give her that if I'd have the chance.

I feel someone using their body weight to push against the door, "Niall why's the door locked?" I hear Harry whine.

I quickly wipe away that one tear that disobeyed me and get up from the door, "it's not locked" I mumble loud enough for him to hear.

He opens it and looks at me curiously, "why are you just standing there?"

"Because I can you have a problem?!" I growl at him.

"No of corse not! Niall what's the matter with you!" He growls back.

I sigh and sit on the couch, "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be a dickhead"

He joins me on the couch and sits close to me, he puts his hand on my shoulder, "what's wrong Ni? Did something happen between you and Ashely again?"