THE END: AUTHORS NOTE

Guys, I'm so sad to end this book, I really am.

It had to finish sometime though, and I've got a lot of things coming up, so I thought I should finish it now.

Did you enjoy my book? I hope you did, I really enjoyed writing it.

The last chapter I nearly cried in, because Niall proposed to Ash <3

This may sound crazy or weird, but because I've spend this entire year writing this book, even though Ashely isn't a real person and well Niall is but, they seem like real people and it feels like they are family or very close to me.

I don't know, it's hard to explain. But I love Nashley! don't you?

Anyway, a few of you have asked me if I'm doing a sequel to this book, and the answer is no.

I'm gonna write other books in the future, but not a sequel to this, sorry.

But, feel free to message me if you wanna write a sequel to it, I'm happy with that! as long as you give me credit because I was the one who wrote this book! haha.

I'd actual love to read someone else's sequel to my book, so yeah just message me if you want to :)

Well, I guess this is it. the last time I'll be writing in this book, holy shit.

Thank you all so much for reading, you've given me 32K reads, over 700 votes and over 100 comments! that's fantastic and has made me so happy! it's like a dream come true. kinda aha.

Don't stop voting for me, and don't stop commenting xxxx

Love you all, your amazing <3

Author

_MoniBoo_