Chapter 1

A/N: This is when Lucy summoned the Celestial Spirit King, after Aquarius was sacrificed during the fight with Tartarus.

Normal P. O. V.

When the water disappeared Jackal could feel his feet on the floor and said, "The water disappeared!"

Aquarius's Key broke in thin air. Lucy could not stop crying. The Celestial King saved her comrades from Alegria's (the curse that kept the rest of Fairy Tail members trapped and unconscious)  clutches and defeated Zeref's demons and won the battle. Everyone in Fairy Tail cheered for victory except Lucy, remembering that Aquarius is gone though she kept that in her heart.

After all that chaos, she went home and dropped dead right on her bed until she saw a note on her desk and it said, "Lucy, me and Happy are going to train so look forward to seeing us when we come back! You'll be really surprised! We'll be back after a one year, we will be back!" After Lucy read the note she ran outside looking for Natsu and Happy, but when she realized that they were actually gone she fell to the ground and started crying.

"Natsu... not you too... don't leave me... please..." 

After Lucy stopped crying, she walked back to her apartment and sat down at her  table, looking down at Aquarius's key and felt tears in her eyes again.

The next day, Lucy went to the guild which was in the middle of construction so she carefully went around the constructing area and walked over to Mirajane.

"Hi Mira, Did you have a goodnight sleep after all that chaos?"

Mirajane nodded. "I did! But what about you? Your eyes are really red... Did you cry?"

Lucy shook her head. "I didn't cry. I just didn't get enough sleep, that's all."

Suddenly Erza came up to us and asked, "Did you hear what happened to Natsu and Happy? Have you seen them?"

Lucy said, "I've heard what happened to them, but I have no idea where they went..."

Suddenly, Mirajane interuppted and said, "What happened to Natsu and Happy?" Erza explained the whole thing but I felt like tears where going to come out again so I quickly left and told them, "I'm gonna go to the restroom."

After Lucy walks out of Erza's and Mirajane's sight she started running, not able to bear Natsu and Happy leaving until she bumped into someone. She first apologized and then looked up and saw Sabertooth's Sting. She stepped back and apologized one more time until she started running again. Suddenly, Sting grabbed her by the hand and pulled her closer to take a close look at her and then looked surprised.

Sting asked,  "Lucy-san, are you ok? Why are you crying?"

Lucy, looking hesitant said, "It's nothing. I just got dirt in my eyes."

Sting, looking in disbelief said, "That doesn't look like nothing to me. Then can you explained those flowing tears of yours?"

Lucy touched her face and was surprised and then more tears came flowing. She just couldn't hold it back anymore and just let all of her tears flow down her face. She needed someone to cry on so she hugged Sting without thinking and let all her tears out.

Sting was hesitating at first but hugged her back and said, "It's okay Lucy-san. I'll be here until you're done crying." He was confused on the inside, not knowing what to do when a girl cries.

Lucy cried for a long time. When she stopped, Sting took her to the park and they both sat down. Sting calmed Lucy down and then asked her what was wrong and Lucy told him the whole story. 

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first story ever so I hope you can comment me on how I did! Thanks! 😫😫😋😋😯😯😤😤😭😭