Chapter 8

A/N: I am specially updating 2 chapters today due to my lack of updating!

Wendy responded, "No Laxus-kun has been on other jobs since we've beaten Tartarus. But we should all sit over here." Wendy directed them to the corner table like yesterday.

"Where is Lucy?" Sting asked. Wendy didn't know where she was after yesterday but they continued talking anyway.

Gray was behind a half-built pillar to eavesdrop. Gajeel started the conversation, "You guys noticed too huh? That mysterious 'Dragon Slayer' seemed to just disappear out of thin air last night. And I couldn't up sniff up any trace of him or her."

Gray's P.O.V.

What? Dragon slayer? I think they're talking about Lucy. They must mean disappear when she went on a quest. But that's weird, she's got to at least have a small trace of her scent somewhere..

Then the Twin Dragon Slayers agreed, I can see them with serious faces. Then it looks like Wendy spotted me. Oops.

"Gray-san?" Wendy called out to me. "What are you doing hiding back there?"

I came out of hiding while rubbing the back of my head. "Um, hey guys."

Gajeel looked at me with a serious face and asked "Did you hear our conversation?"

I responded while nodding my head. "Yeah, and I think I should join your conversation."

"And why's that?" Sting asked back. "Because I know about the dragon slayer you guys are trying to find. I know who it is." After I said that, they all had a surprised face and dragged me to the table.

"Please explain to us what you mean Gray-san." Sting asked out of huge curiosity. I was thinking really hard as to whether I should tell them or not. I came to a solution, I'm going to tell them. They can probably also help Lucy train and control her powers.

"That dragon slayer.. is Lucy." The  shock hit all of them. They all had these blank faces on them, they obviously didn't expect it to be someone they knew, or for it to be Lucy.

"Hey Ice-brains! Explain what you mean by Lucy is the dragon slayer. Or better yet why all of the sudden a Celestial mage is a Dragon slayer." Gajeel said out of shock.

I took a breath and started to explain to them what happened to Lucy. "Well first of all you guys can't tell ANYONE about this okay?" Everyone nodded in agreement. 

"The truth is, yesterday I saw Lucy in the forest yesterday and she used Water Dragon Slayer powers. The 'Roar of the Water Dragon Slayer' thing you guys do. At the time her hair grew really long and she had blue streaks in her hair. She said that during the Tartarus fight, Aquarius sacrificed herself to saving her. But Aquarius is what kept a lock on the lacrima Lucy had inside her and now that she's gone, Lucy was some-what reborn."

"Then that explains why there was a sudden dragon slayer presence yesterday. Lucy-san was reborn and because that lacrima was unleashed, it wasn't hidden anymore." Wendy said.

Rogue then demanded, "Then we should be looking for her." I hesitated, "Well that's the problem. Mirajane says that Lucy went on a year-long quest but I overheard you guys saying there was no trace. I makes me think that she didn't go on a mission.."

"You're right Gray-san. If Lucy-san went on a quest then she would have a trail of her scent. But it's like she just disappeared." Wendy was thinking and then she had an idea. "What if we call Loki-san? Lucy's spirit? He can come out on his own will can't he?"

Then I had a suggestion, "What if we went to Blue Pegasus? Hibiki has Archive Magic, maybe he has an idea to track Lucy."

"Let's try that." Sting agreed. Then Me, Sting, Rogue, Gajeel, and Wendy headed to Blue Peagsus.