Chapter 5

A/N: Hey guys, sorry it took superrrrr long to update. Totally my fault but I'm so happy there are people that want me to update. But thank you so much for the comments, it's my motivation.

Lucy's P. O. V.

Rogue started the conversation. "Both me and Sting felt a ripple, I'm not sure what it was but we sense that it had something to do with Dragon Slayers since me and Sting felt it. We wanted to check if Natsu-san, Gajeel-kun, or Wendy-san felt anything." 

Gajeel and Wendy looked at each other and nodded in agreement. Then Rogue continue, "It's as we suspected. We thought that maybe there happened to be another Dragon Slayer born or awakened." 

I was surprised. I was sure they were talking about me. But seeing how things were going, I don't think they know that the cause of the ripple was me.

"Then looks like we all have a mission, it's to find that supposedly born or awakened dragon slayer" Gajeel discussed our mission. Wendy nodded in agreement but said "But it's weird that there is another dragon slayer at this time of the generation, maybe it has something to do with the dragons appearing to destroy FACE"

Gajeel and Sting nodded at the idea but Rogue opposed of it, "The dragons probably had no time to even bring another dragon slayer into this world because they were destroying FACE and the appearance if the dragons can't possibly awaken another dragon slayer since there is a process that has to be done so our only clue is of our mystery Dragon slayer is that they are a 2nd generation dragon slayer. The have a lacrima inside them but for some reason they got awakened with it locked away."

The rest of the dragon slayer nodded in agreement but I was surprised and scared, Rogue was on point. But until I train myself to control my powers, I couldn't reveal anything to anyone about myself, hopefully Gray can keep my secret.

"Well guys, looks like we have a new mission! Let's search for our fellow dragon slayer" Sting said and everyone else nodded also suggested "I think we should tell both our guild about the mission is it's easier to find out him or her."

"No!" I said in a rush. They looked at me and I said "W-well maybe it's not such a good idea to tell everyone else about this mission in case word spreads out and some people will also try to look for the dragon slayer to take advantage of their power."

After everyone was in thought Rogue said "Lucy-san is right. This could put the dragon slayer in danger so we have to make this a secret mission."

All the dragon slayer agreed and I sigh of relief. We all walk out of the room and Erza sees all of us come out and come up to us "So is everything okay? Was it something serious?"

I hate lying to Erza but I didn't have a choice. "Yeah, everything's okay, we just wanted to talk about the Grand Magic Games in case it had a connection with their parents and the other dragons that appeared after the Grand Magic Games."

"Oh okay, well get back safe Strong, Rogue." Erza said goodbye to Sting and Rogue. Me, Wendy, and Gajeel also said goodbye to them and then Gray came to the guild.

"Lucy, you should've woken me up before you left the house, I was left sleeping alone." As soon as Gray said that everyone turned around at us, Wendy was beet red and Erza was steaming red beet. String and Rogue looked back at me and Gray and had a tint of blush.

"Gray! People are gonna misunderstand if you say it like that!" I yelled at Gray blushing.

Gray realized what I mean after I said and then blushes, "My bad, I took Lucy home since she was tired and she fell asleep and I fell asleep on her couch."

Everyone said "ohhhhh" and Erza was "o-oh, w-well that was sure a m-misunderstanding." Erza was still beet red.

"W-well we'll be getting back now, come on Rogue." Sting and Rogue left and by the time they left it was 9:00 pm and everyone was leaving the guild. 

"Bye Lucy! See you tomorrow, goodnight." Wendy, Erza, and Mirajane were the last ones to leave and then I was the last one in the guild. But I look over and see that Gray hasn't left. 

"Gray, aren't you gonna go?" Then he replied "What about you?"

"I'm gonna stay here a bit more, it's a mission I have. Go on home." I lied so he could go home, I know he's staying here cause I still haven't left. What a worry wart. 

"Oh, okay then. Make sure you get back home safe okay?" 

"Okay I will." After I replied, Gray started heading home. After Gray was gone, I was the only one in the guild, I only had one light on since there was no need to waste power turning on all the lights in the guild.

Suddenly, Loki appeared. "Wah! Loki? Why'd you come out on your own again?" 

"Haha, Lucy you're so cute even when you get scared." I pouted and then Loki's expression changed. 

"Lucy."

Alright guys! Continues to the next chapter. Find out what Loki wanted to stay, why he appeared. Thanks and plz like and comment!