Chapter 3

Lucy's P. O. V.

I woke up to see the clouds covering the sun in the morning and I groaned, "Ugh... I don't want to wake up.. I'm so tired."

I got ready, but my hair suddenly started to grow longer with a blue streak. I felt water around me and surging inside me. I put my hand up and then I see floating water over my hand and then I was shocked.

"What is this? Water?"

Then I look at my chest then I see a tattoo mark which belonged to Aquarius.

Aquarius... did you give this power to me permanently...?

Then, all of the sudden, I felt another power rising inside me.

It felt just like Aquarius' but different. I started hearing a voice in my head then I went crazy, it was the Celestial King.

"You have received a power that no wizard could have. You are the first wizard to inherit a Celestial Spirit's power. Although, I can not detect the other power inside you, it is quite similar to Aquarius' power. Although, if you have any needs or questions, you are always welcome to come to the Celestial Spirit world. Until next time, my friend."

I didn't know that the Celestial Spirit King knew that... or now that I think about it, what did he mean by "other power?"

Then, another voice came through my head but it wasn't the Celestial King's.. it was Aquarius..

"Lucy. Listen carefully, this will probably be the only chance I can talk to you."

I was shocked. "Aquarius!! Is that you?? You're alive! Where are you?? I felt like it was the end of the world when I.. I had to sacrifice you..."

"As usual, you talk too much. But I don't have time. Listen. After I transferred all of my powers to you, a seal was undone. Your mother, Layla, she put a dragon slayer lacrima inside of you when you were born. She wanted to keep you safe but you had a huge amount of magic power inside of you when you when she put it inside you so your mother had to seal and lock away the lacrima inside of you, she couldn't take the lacrima back out. It's the water dragon slayer lacrima. After I transferred my powers to you before your summoned the Celestial King, the seal came undone because I was one of the keys holding the seal together, another person was your mother but after she passed, I was the only one holding the seal together. And because my powers are the water barrier powers, they connected with the lacrima inside of you then your powers became unleashed. At about now, your powers should be going a little crazy, since you're not used to it. I need you to train and get control over your powers. I'm at my limit now though, this is all I can say for now. I'm sorry and good luck Lucy."

I was so confused. This was so much to take in. For now I headed to the forest since people are rarely there. I went to the forest and the power inside of me was urging to come out. Then...

"ROAR OF THE WATER DRAGON!!!"

A powerful blast of water came blasting out if my mouth and then I lost strength in my body due to the shock I was in and fell on the floor.

Behind me, I heard someone's footsteps. I look over and I see Gray.

"Uh... Lucy...?" Gray said as he had a shocked face on. After awhile, he spoke.

"You're going to tell me exactly what's going on here." Gray said in a serious tone.

I nodded in response, I can't believe someone was here, and it was Gray.. I tried to get up but the shock still got to me. Then Gray picked me up princess style.

"G-gray... I can get up on my own. Put me down..." Then he responded, "Looks like you're struggling, I'm helping out.

He walked to the middle of the forest where it was peaceful and beautiful. He put me down and then sighed as he took a breath.

"Okay, Lucy. What's going on? Why did you just do the same thing as Natsu?? In water?? 

"Calm down, Gray. I'll explain everything, so find a spot to sit down and then I'll talk. Sit in front of me."

Gray sat down on a log in front of me then I took a breath and then I spoke.

"Gray, listen. I've gained a new power from Aquarius so I even have her tattoo mark and ability to attack, defend, and absorb water, but there is another power inside of me that I completely have no idea about... I think that is a dragon slayer's power."

"Wait a minute, Lucy. You're saying that you've gained Aquarius' power? But how did you gain the power of a Celestial Spirit.."

I immediately felt loneliness and then look down. "Aquarius is gone. It happened during our battle with Tartaros..."

"S-Sorry Lucy... I didn't mean to.. I'm sorry I asked."

"It's okay, you didn't know Gray. But I'm going to train now, I need to learn to control these powers..." 

Gray then spoke up "Fine, but I'm training with you. I'm worried about you so I will help you control your powers. Okay?"

I was hesitant. But looks like he won't let me off the hook if I say no.. Looks like I don't have a choice. "Okay, fine."

KYAA! Now it's Gray! I just love reverse harem! It's my favorite, once again, I hope for many comments on this chapter, for each chapter! Thank you!!! :) I updated and made changes in this chapter, hope you enjoy it!