Chapter 6

A/N: Continuing from chapter 5 guys~ Let's find out what Loki's message was!

"Lucy."

Something was weird with Loki.. "Yeah, what's wrong Loki..?"

"The Celestial King told me and only me out of your spirits Lucy. About Aquarius.. and her powers to you. He also told me the suspicion of another power inside of you. I'm not sure what that is but I think Aquarius might have known something about it, even though we can't ask her about it now.."

I guess he means the dragon slayer lacrima inside me.. But I don't want to spread anymore information on this lacrima inside me.. I'll tell Loki when the time comes eventually..

"So.. What does this mean? I asked worriedly..

"This means you are now half-spirit half-wizard. Because Aquarius' power was transferred to you, you now have the power and blood of a celestial spirit inside you. But you must train your powers now. To train you must come to the spirit world but because you are a half-spirit, your time in the spirit world will not affect the time here. This means 1 day in the spirit world will also be 1 day in this world for you."

"Oh.. well that's a relief.. but how long?" Loki was thinking then he said, "At least 3 times a week. With 3 times a week, you have to continue like this for over 2 years. Since you need a total of 300 days in the spirit world."

"What if I go everyday?" Then Loki calculated the time and said "Then you'll finish in around less than 11 months. What's your choice Lucy?"

This is a hard decision... but I want to finish as fast as I can.. But I want to see everyone couples times a week... I guess I'll just finish this as quick as I can.

"Loki, I'll stay and train at the spirit world everyday. I'm gonna finish as fast as I can. I'll go tomorrow after I tell everyone I'm 'going on a year long mission' so I can say goodbye."

"Okay Lucy, tomorrow we'll leave whenever you're ready. I'll walk you home, I don't want my princess to walk alone in the dark at night~"

"Gosh Loki haha, thanks."

~Meanwhile at Blue Pegasus

Normal P. O. V.

Blue Pegasus was working late like usual, working as a host. They were hosting to women since many customers come around night to drink.

"Hibiki! Where are you? I need to talk to you." Bob, Blue Pegasus' Guild Master, was calling out for Hibiki.

"Hibiki is hosting the women over there." Ren told the Master. "But what do you need Hibiki for? I can send a message if you would like." Ren offered but Master Bob kindly rejects.

"No, it's okay, I need to speak with Hibiki directly, can you call him over and cover his shift for a bit?" Ren nodded and called Hibiki over.

"Yes Master Bob? Ren said you called for me." Master Bob nodded and told Hibiki to follow him to his office.

"Hibiki, I sensed a strange magic-like presence today. I have a feeling this might have to do with a person though.. It's a presence close to a human wizard but not fully. Can you use your archive magic to scan this world? I know it takes a lot of magic but I have a suspicious feeling.."

"Really Master? It may take a lot of magic but normally your intuitions and suspicions are right. I'll give it a shot."

Hibiki started his Archive Magic Scan around the world and we was starting to sweat while using his powers. After 10 minutes Hibiki detected something. "Master!"

"Yes Hibiki? Did you find something?" Hibiki then responded, "I found a movement and you're right. This person doesn't seem to be fully human, but this presence feels awfully familiar. The presence seems to be leaving Fairy Tail."

"My, at this time of the night? At least we know the presence is in Magnolia. I'm going to give Ichiya, Ren, Eve, and you a mission tomorrow to find this presence. I feel unstable magic in this being. You may go rest now Hibiki. Thank you for your work."

"Of course master, always happy to help."