Chapter 2

Sting's P. O. V.

I listened to Lucy-san's story. I was very surprised to see this kind of Lucy-san. Depending on what I've seen, she was always happy in her guild with a bright smile that filled the room. 

"Lucy-san, does anybody else know about this?" I asked.

She shook her head and said, "No, if I do then I'll make everyone in the guild depressed because of me. I don't want that to happen because of me."

"Lucy-san? Can I ask you something?" I asked.

Lucy-san answered, "Yes, you may but you don't have to call me 'Lucy-san.' Just 'Lucy' is fine with me."

I didn't wait and just asked. "Are you in love with Natsu-san?"

Lucy was flustered and blushing then answered hesitantly, "U-um... Well, maybe... But please don't tell anyone! Especially Natsu!"

I was kind of hurt when Lucy said that she liked Natsu-san, and I was a bit into Lucy, but I guess I had no choice and said "Don't worry. Your secret's safe with me."

-Natsu's P. O. V.

"Natsu..." Happy suddenly called out to me.

"What is it Happy?" I asked.

"Are you sure it was okay to leave Lucy all on her own? After we won the battle against Zeref's demons, and especially Mard Geer, everyone in our guild was cheering except for Lucy. Maybe something happened to her while we were fighting Tartaros."

After I was thinking for a bit, I recall seeing Lucy a bit down. She wasn't really happy like everyone else, we were cheering the whole time which was pretty hard to notice Lucy down.

After all that thinking, I reached a decision. "Happy, I'm gonna try to finish my training early, I'll finish as fast as I can then we can show how strong we've gotten." 

Then Happy had a smile across his face and said, "Aye!"

-Erza's P. O. V.

We've finally finished constructing the guild for Fairy Tail. But come to think of it, out of all the guild members I can not spot one person that is supposed to be here.

"Has anybody seen Lucy? I haven't seen her ever since she told me and Mira that she was going to the restroom..."

Everybody shook their head saying that they haven't seen her. I wonder where she went? 

After some time has passed, the guild door opened and I saw Sabertooth's Sting bring Lucy in while everyone was staring at them.

I was wondering why Sting was bringing Lucy in..?

-Normal P. O. V.

Mirajane, Erza, Wendy, and Gray went up to Lucy and Sting and were full of questions:

"Lucy, What happened? We were worried because you were gone for so long!" Erza shouted at Lucy.

"We were very worried that something might have happened to you!" Wendy said worriedly.

-Lucy's P. O. V.

"I'm sorry, I saw some people that needed help so I was helping out! Took the whole day though hehe." I didn't want to trouble anyone with my down feelings so I lied.. 

Then everyone was "Ohhhh, that makes sense." Mira-chan said "I figured you were on a job, well make sure you tell me next time!" I nodded and went back to my inn and Sting went back to his guild after he walked me home.

Normal P. O. V.

"But there's something that's a little confusing to me..." Erza was thinking out loud. "What is it Erza?" Levy and Mirajane asked. Then Erza replied "Why did Sting walk her here?" 

That certainly confused Mirajane and Levy while everyone went back to talking and drinking booze, then Mirajane said "Maybe they just ran into each other while Lucy was helping some people." "I guess that may be it." Erza replied confused but she didn't let it bother her.

A/N: Second chapter published!!! I actually made some changes to both chapter 1 and 2, I thought it was too dramatic. Thanks!