Chapter 4

Lucy's P. O. V.

For now I should head home. That attack (the roar of the water dragon) took down trees all the way to the mountain. That made me drain a lot of magic. I'm glad I chose the forest, in case anyone else was here, they could've gotten hurt. Then something came to mind. 

"Come to think of it, why are you in the forest?" Then Gray replied, "I had a lot on my mind.. Today is Ul's death anniversary, my teacher." I felt bad for asking so I just stayed quiet.

"Lucy, come to think of it, what happened to your hair?" Gray asked me.

Now that I think about it, I wonder how this happened to my hair?

"We-well... I don't exactly know... I woke up this morning and then my hair suddenly grew longer with blue streaks, but there was a feeling this morning that I didn't know about.... but I have no idea what it is."

In case everyone else asks about my hair, I better ask Cancer to get me a wig, or just fix it. I layed down on the grass, "Gray, I'm gonna sleep here for a bit, wake me up when it's noon." He nodded in reply.

~1:00pm afternoon

Lucy's P. O. V.

"Huh?" I wake up to see I'm in front of my house on Gray's back. 

"Gray, what time is it? Why are you carrying me?" 

"Well you wouldn't wake up no matter how many times I tried to wake you up so I figured I should just carry you home. It's 1:00 in the afternoon." I felt embarrassed, I wouldn't wake up and Gray had to carry me home.

Gray's P. O. V.

I carry Lucy up to her room and lay her on her bed. 

"Lucy, you should sleep if you're still tired. You slept like a log on the way here."

"Gray!" Lucy was red, I guess she's embarrassed.

Then, I felt a tug on my shirt. "Thanks for carrying me home, you want to eat anything? I can make some food."

"It's okay, go to sleep. It's the afternoon but you just seem really tired. Maybe it's your powers." She nodded in agreement and went to sleep.

~6 Hours Later

Lucy's P. O. V.

I wake up to see the sun going down. I looked at the clock and it says 7:00pm, I've been sleeping a lot today..

I summoned Cancer to cut my hair and dye it. The blue streak went away but every time Cancer cut my hair, it just grew back. How annoying but I'll just say I got extensions.

"Mmm..." Gray groans as he rolls over.

I guess I should be really quiet now, I should let Gray sleep. I found him sleeping on my couch when I woke up.

I got out of my house, leaving Gray to sleep in. It's dark, I think I'll head to the forest again. I need answers towards my powers.

~ 1 Hour Later

Lucy's P. O. V.

I got to the guild and saw everyone worrying about something. I walk in and see most of the members still here. It's really late though, I wonder if there's something special going on.

Erza then came up to me, "Lucy! We were about to look for you." 

"What's wrong?" and then I look over and see Sting and Rogue. "And why is Sting and Rogue here?"

"Lucy, we need to talk to you. I already told Gajeel-san and Wendy-san that we needed to talk but I needed to know where Natsu-san was too, so me and Rogue waited here until you would show up, in case you knew where he would be." Sting said a little worried.

"Well, I don't know where Natsu is, he left a note saying he's be back after a year of training.. But you can talk about it with me."

Sting and Rogue nodded in agreement. Me, Wendy, Gajeel, Sting, and Rogue go to another room in the guild while everyone else was chatting in the main hall of Fairy Tail and then Rogue started the conversation with a serious tone.

A/N: Hee hee~ Stoping here~ But please, please, please comment!!! Thank you for hanging in with me this whole time! I hope you can expect more from me and this story as you read~~~ Thank you all viewers~~~! *Updated