Chapter 11

Cara tried to smile, and ran forward to hug Kendall, feeling her warm embrace, and she felt the younger girl's heart beating against hers. It was actually so warming. Cara was not used to this love.

"Uhh...do you want to grab dinner? I mean we can go out and-" Cara stuttered but Kendall waved her off. What is with her confidence?

"I haven't used this kitchen in a while. Let's try cooking something for Suki, she'll be our judge. Sounds good?"

"Of course. I know you're going to lose so it always sounds good," she smirked. Cara was always the cook, and Kendall would help out a bit every now and then, but it was always obvious who was the real winner.

They both grabbed their ingredients, and started preparing their dishes. As Cara was slowly peeling her carrots, she saw that Kendall wasn't like her old self. The old Kendall couldn't cook at all, the old Kendall could only cut fruits and simple tasks, but the Kendall she saw now, the beautiful, tall brunette with the perfect facial features and beautiful body was so different. She was busy chopping away her vegetables, her eyes focused on the knife before her. But as Cara held her gaze, Kendall somehow felt...different. Almost like it wasn't the real her. Maybe it was just her hallucination, but the girl with and without Harry was so different. Harry could probably be the anchor to their relationship, making Kendall self-cautious to herself. With Cara possibly she felt more comfortable.

"Miss Delevingne, you're drooling and losing. "

"What?"

"Do you seriously need me to peel your carrots for you?" She rolled her eyes.

"Jenner, don't try to play bossy with me. I was giving you extra time," Cara smirked. Kendall scoffed, before returning to her work.

"Kendall, you've changed. "

"I know. Five years is a long time, Cara dear. "

"No, it was just a few weeks, Kendall. Is it...because of Harry?" Kendall paused for a moment, before she continued her work, not replying to Cara.

"Kenny...?"

"No. It wasn't because of Harry. I've changed for the better. Seeing you lie in that hospital bed, helpless and weak, made me realise, life was a precious thing. I wasn't going to let it go to waste. Simple as that."

"But Kendall-"

"Focus on your work. I'm winning, I don't like that," Kendall gave Cara a small smile, before returning to stirring the dish in front of her. Cara watched as Kendall's hands worked flawlessly, but noticed how bony they were. She noticed her glowing skin, but noticed the slight scars among them. She also noticed Kendall's beautiful face, but noticed the pain in them. I shouldn't ask. It's her past. I can't change it. All I can do is make her future better.

Kendall turned out finishing way earlier than Cara. She plated her dish of fettuccine bolognese, and waited for Cara at the dinner table. Cara hurriedly rushed her dish too, but as she did, she knocked over a bowl of cream.

"Jesus Christ, Cara, can't you ever do anything right?" Kendall said as she stood up, got a small towel and wiped Cara's shirt the best she could. Cara could feel her heart race at Kendall's touch, before she stopped and glared at Kendall.

"Why are you the one being dominant in this relationship? I'm supposed to be the stronger one, you know. "

"Oh shut up, Cara. We're not even in a relationship! Do you-" before Kendall could finish, Cara had grabbed her wrist and slammed her against the wall.

"Say that again, sweetheart," she said roughly in Kendall's ear. She could feel the younger girl shiver, but Cara lessened her grip.

"Ouch, Cara. You really shouldn't do that if you want her to be your girlfriend," she heard a familiar voice. She smiled.

"Suki. It'd be very nice if you leave us alone. I think we'll be fine. "

"No, Suki, don't go..." She heard Kendall softly mumble.

"We don't want Suki to interrupt our make out session, do we, Kenny?" Cara smiled at the girl in front, who was panting heavily.

"I think I'll just sit and watch. Kendall, I'll eat your food if you don't mind," Suki said and plopped herself on a chair.

"Well, that ruined the fun, didn't it, Kenny?" Cara said, disappointed. She let go, and plated her dish in front of Suki.

"I didn't know you cook, Kendall," Suki said casually. "It's really good. "

"There's a lot of things people don't know about me, Suki. People change," Kendall said, and Cara turned, but the brunette's back was to her. Kendall was busy cleaning up.

----------

"Cara, it's literally the hundredth time we watched this! Why again?" Kendall heard Suki groan. She smiled at Cara's response.

"This movie was meant for me, Suki. I cry everytime watching this. It's a tradition to do so!" She pouted. Kendall wasn't paying much attention, instead she was texting Gigi.

GigiHadid: why the heck are you even in Cara Delevingne's house and I'm not there?

KendallJenner: doesn't matter, Gigi. I'm staying the night. Most probably won't be coming to work tomorrow. Sorry babe.

GigiHadid: don't leave me with all these goddamn socially awkward people looking for therapy!

KendallJenner: you'll do fine, Gigi. Trust me on this.

GigiHadid: I'm covering you under one condition.

KendallJenner: ?

GigiHadid: you get laid by Cara fucking Delevingne tonight. No excuses otherwise.

KendallJenner: Gigi! That's...

Before Kendall could even finish typing, so soft voice rang in her ear.

"That's very possible you know," Cara was beside her, reading her texts.

"Don't read my texts, you pedophile," Kendall smiled.

"Fuck off before I fuck you so hard tonight you won't be able to walk tomorrow. " Kendall blushed. Suki smiled at them cheekily, before she headed out, saying she didn't want to be a third wheel. Well, great. Kendall was stuck with Cara Delevingne, playgirl of history, most famous for sleeping around very often.

Kendall grabbed the remote, and flipped to a random channel. Better than being watched by Cara 24/7 anyway. She found a documentary, and sat down.

"Documentaries are boringgg Kendall dear," Cara said as she cuddled her face in Kendall's arms, but Kendall pulled away.

"No. I'm enjoying this. "

"Change the channel. Or I'll fuck you until you will be screaming loud enough for the neighbours on the other side of the street to hear. "

"But they're deaf, Cara. "

"Exactly. " Cara reached for the remote, but Kendall pulled it away, and Cara followed along, and Kendall pulled it harder. Soon, they were almost wrestling for the remote, until Kendall lost her balance, and fell on top of Cara. She chuckled, and felt Cara's breathing on her neck.

"The remote's mine now," Cara smirked.

"Fuck off or I'll fuck you until you'll be seeing stars tonight," Kendall imitated Cara's voice, before she realised what she just said. She blushed, and got up, but Cara pulled her closer.

"Sure, I won't mind that."