0.2

LETTERS

To Dean,

I don't know about you but I am drowning in homework, we just have so much pressure, or maybe it's just me. All I know is that I barely sleep, I am exhausted.
I hope you handle all of this better than me, I also hope you would write back but it's fine, I'm fine,

With love, Joy.

. . .

To Joy,

I don't know how you work so much, but maybe I find this incredible since I don't really work, I'm quite lazy recently. The only thing I do is sleep (I wish you could sleep the way I do), and hang out with my friends.
Look, you've been sending me letters for almost a year now, I still don't understand how you didn't give up just yet..

Best wishes, Dean

BUT, as he was folding the piece of parchment between in fingers, a knock on the door interrupted his action. Ginny's head popped out, opening the door with a cheeky smile, making sure nobody else was in the dormitory.

Dean's eyes grew wide —as if he had been caught doing something forbidden, and he threw the letter under his desk, forcing the white owl to leave his room.

"Did you receive a letter?" Ginny asked innocently, giving the boy a small peck on the lips.

"Uh, yeah, yeah," Dean answered, scratching the back of his neck, "but I will answer later, don't worry."

And just like that, Annabel waited in her room, for what seemed like an eternity, desperately hoping for an answer from the boy that she spent some time with every day but that she was too afraid to face honestly.

. . .

Oh Ginny, why did you do this?
W H Y ?
And I'd really like some feedback you know? It's actually quite hard to have people to read a Dean fanfic, damn I thought people wanted more diverse HP fanfic?
Anyway, I hope you liked it :)