Chapter Seventeen

AdrianPov
Once we got home from the zoo and ate dinner rose seems really tried  so when she asked me if I could take Anna a bath I was all for it. I think the baby is going to wear her out more then usual I agreed to take Anna a bath and get her ready for bed. As soon as I cleaned up the table from dinner and put it out in the hallway. Anna went to go get her clothes for bed while I ran a bath for her. I washed her hair and her face she got dressed and brushed her teeth while I got a book and told her to go lay down with. Rose so I can read a book and she can go to sleep I read her the the Three Little Pigs she fell asleep during the second pig I covered both Rose and Anna and kissed them on the head and left to the living room. I needed a feeder I was going to feed when Rose took Anna a bath but Rose went to sleep and I didn't want to bother her while she was so tried. So I order a feeder and drank for a couple of minutes I wanted to check in with Abe just to tell him we where okay and safe. Then I called Lissa to tell her the same thing she really wanted to know where we are but I know. Rose would have told Lissa if she wanted her to know but I couldn't just leave Lissa and tell her nothing and her be worried. So I at least told her that we will be back maybe next Wednesday we have to do a couple of things here first. I told her I will call her later and we love and miss her. I wanted to call Dex because I wanted to know when the trial was for Anna so I called him it was only ten o'clock so I think he should be up. Lucky for me he was I asked him about Anna trial he told me that the trial is set to start. Sunday morning at eight o'clock we have to come with Anna and Rose and a lawyer if we want one. I told him thanks he said that it will be at the same court house were we got married with judge Taylor I told him thanks and hung up the phone with him I decided to take a shower then get into bed. With my wife and daughter Anna was on Rose left side so I took the other side of her. Before I fell asleep I whispered in rose ear goodnight Mrs.Isvaskov. The next day I woke up to Rose throwing up so I rushed to her to hold her hair up. Poor Rose it makes me sad that I can't heal her morning sickness away put lucky the doctor also gave her something to help with it. She brushed her teeth and then got dressed in shorts and a red shirt and sandals. I got dressed right after that in some khaki short and red shirt and some sneakers. She went to the living room I'm guessing to order breakfast I wanted to tell her what Dex said. So when I heard her get off the phone I asked if we could talk she seemed confused until I told her what Dex. He said about Anna trial she told me we need to make sure we call Abe on Saturday and get a lawyer and her a new dress and me a suit and Anna a dress. So we can all look nice for the trial so I told that's fine we can go shopping on Saturday morning and then call Abe in the afternoon. And tell him to bring a good lawyer and not to tell him why just not to tell anyone just yet. Is that okay with you Rose I know you want everyone to know and be there for the trial but I don't want to overwhelm her with so many people their. What do you think is it okay that just Abe knows and once we get back to court I can announce Mrs. Rose Isvaskov and Arianna Isvaskov. She didn't want to wait but she agreed that just Abe can know. There was a knock on the door and it was room service they had supplies and food I went to go wake up Anna she got dressed in shorts and a red shirt. I picked it out I wanted us all to look similar today she put some sandals to. When we came out Rose looked at me and gave me devil eyes she never liked when I picked clothes. That looked alike with each other. We all sat down at the table and ate breakfast Rose wanted us to hurry up because she said it awhile drive. To get to a water park in San Antonio two hours away.