Chapter Five

NOTE!!!:
Okay I didn't think it was going to get to where is now so just a heads up rated R to me so yea at least 16 and up just to let you know okay then bye

RosePOV
I woke next to Adrian he must have climbed into bed after I fell asleep he didn't have a shirt on. You can see his six pack that he has he's holding me protectively in his arms. I know what he thinks he wants to protect me all the time even he's sweet. We both know when it comes down to it I will be fighting for both of us but still sweet. I thought about if we should get so I thought the best way for him to wake up. I start to kiss him starting at his six pack and then up his next to both his cheek. And then I kissed him on the lips I could tell he was starting to wake up because he slowly started to kiss me back. Eventually he ended up flipping me so he was on top kissing me he was sweet at first then it started to get hot. He started to slow down again but I didn't want him to stop I wanted us to keep going on so I took off my big shirt his eyes widen when I did that. But then soon continue he unhooked my white bra with one hand. He looked at me his eyes said are you sure you want to do this. I shook my head yes and then he went down and took off my shorts I wore to bed and then my black lace underwear that I had on. Adrian being Adrian teased me a little kept kissing my stomach and my boobs. And then I felt him getting closer to the inside of my thighs he went in slow at first but then I yelled out Adrian harder, harder I told Adrian almost I told Adrian again that I am about to and then I cumed. We finished and he said you where going to say cum he said I told him to shut up he started to laugh. I rolled out him again and how about round two. His eyes widen again it was funny to see him like that after around four was when we stopped. I was hungry so I decided to go take a shower and order room service I was really hungry and a little lack of blood he feed from me. During round two and then the rest so when I looked inside the mirror you saw three bit marks one each side of the neck and one on my right boob. I took a 20 minute shower I order room service a large pepperoni pizza with extra cheese. He woke up when I was calling them and I told him what I order . I asked him if he wanted a feeder I didn't think he would after he drank from me. He said no and left to go shower.

Author note sorry guys if that was intense for okay next chapter coming up really soon thank you so much for reading my book all right go to best author Richelle Mead