Chapter Twelve

AdrianPOV
When rose came in so happy I could already tell that they said yes. That we can take her for the day she seemed so happy to have this little girl with us. In her aura I saw happiness and a little scared,nervous,sad. I was wondering why she was sad. She told what to do and what not to say about her family. She started cry and remembering when she was left at the academy. I felt so bad for her never getting to be with a mom. To be there for her when she was sad or happy. I don't want that for Arianna. If she doesn't have anyone we will take her in. It's like she was reading my mind she asked and pleased if we could take her. Of course we will take her in a heartbeat. I was so surprised that rose would take a child in. She is my family and now if that little girl has no one then she will have us. As her family I love that little girl. After we got that arrange we need to wake her up. So we can spend as much time with her as we can. Once we where at of the house and in the car stopped by the mall. We had a early lunch and then went shopping. Arianna wanted every toy in the store she didn't know. If we could take care of her but we told her that we are just for today. While are friend looks for mom and dad family members. She said okay and then happy came with us she was really hungry. So we stopped at a restaurant she got a burger and fries. With a big cookie and rose got the same thing I got a sandwich. She was really hungry after we finished eating we went to. A toy store I wanted to spoiler her so I let her get. Five toys and a nice dress. Rose didn't want to spoil her that much she didn't want her to get use to us. She didn't want to get us to her I think she. Was afraid that she will be taken away. But I didn't care I also let rose get a new dress and heals for herself. She wanted to pay but I didn't want her to. I wanted to spoil they me both. After a couple more hours of shopping we left to go get dinner. We ended up going to get pizza for everyone Arianna said that pizza was her favorite. She was so adorable to be around after a couple of stores. Rose came around rose wanted to spoil Arianna as much as I did. After we finished eating we went to the hotel. I needed to get a feed in today I told rose to take her to our room while I talked to one of my friends. Rose knew what I meant so they went to play with her new toys. I went to go see what they where doing after I finished. When I got there rose was playing with Anna rose decided. That Arianna was to long so she shorten it. They where playing dolls when rose phone rang and had to leave. I told Anna I would play with her until rose comes back.

RosePOV
Adrian needed to feed and didn't want to do it I front of Anna I loved Arianna name but to long. For me but she loved when I called her Anna so it stuck. We went to the room to play with some dolls. Anna had to help me because I never played dolls ever. Adrian came in and was looking at us looking at me try my best. To play with her he knew that I was new to this. Then my phone rang I had to pick it up it was Dex. Lucky Adrian saved me bye taking my place. Once I got out of the room I picked up the phone and he said.
Rose: hello
Dex: hello rose I wanted to let you know that we couldn't find anyone that is relate to Arianna. She is going to go to the orphanage in the morning. Since it is already getting late outside.
Rose: What she can't go there what if me and Adrian take her in. Can we do that?
Dex: You want to adopt Arianna with your fiancé.
Rose: Yes me and Adrian would love to take her in.
Dex: I will have to go talk to my boss about this and if he does say yes. Then we have to go to the hotel and get you to sign some documents. So that you can be her legal guardians. She can spend the night and then once I get the okay or not. I will pick her or go and have you sign. I will get back to you in the morning.
Rose: Okay then thank you so much I will talk to you in the morning goodnight Dex.
Dex: Goodnight rose
I went back inside to see Adrian reading a book to Anna she already to go to sleep so he told her goodnight. Then came out to the living room with me to let her sleep.