Chapter Six

AdrianPOV
I woke up to rose on the phone knowing  rose she's probably ordering food she probably feels a little week from the blood. She gave me when we where having sex I feel bad for taking blood from her.  I know how she hates to feel weak sometimes guess she heard me wake up. She told me what she order and she asked if I wanted a feeder I told her no. I got up to take a shower and change clothes. Once I was out food just came so just started to eat it. I kept looking at her while she ate even. When she was eating a pizza bye herself she looked beautiful. She looked up and notice me staring at her she blushed a little. A shame she was eating food bye herself but her and food she didn't care. I took the seat next to her, and told her that she looks beautiful even when eating a pizza. Told her I love her so much through anything and  everything I will be with her and never leave her ever. What she didn't know that while we where getting ready to leave court I stop bye at a jewelry store. On the way back form the cafe I bought her a gold ring. With diamonds on the side and in the middle a medium size diamond. Inside it was in engraved it said I love little dhaphir. Kept it hidden in my bag for the trip I took it out after I got out of the shower. And told her I love her and that I never ever want to be away from her ever again. I got on one knee I said would you make me the luckiest person ever and marry me.
RosePOV
I was eating my pizza when Adrian came in and was just looking at me eat. He sat next to me told me he loves me I thought about it I love him too so much he's been there with me no matter he snaps me back to myself he cheers me up when I am sad. He picks up the pieces and make me whole again he would give his life for me and I would for him I love him no matter what others may think. All of sudden I am pulled from my thoughts. When he gets down on one knee and ask me to marry him. I was so shocked and wondering when he got the ring but then I thought that didn't matter I love him so I said yes. With that he swept me up in his arms and kissed me with such passion and love in it.