Battle and death

A/N
Hey guys I'm back. Sorry for waiting for so long but I was grieving please understand. Hope you like this chapter and see you soon.
xoxo Katie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on The Hunter and The Nightmare...

Rose's POV

It was easy fight till I got to the ancient who recognised me "Well it isn't this The Hunter or do I rather say Rose Hathaway-Mazur?" Oh no,...  

... this can't be happening. How the heck did they know who I am. " I see I left you speechless" he said again and ok I'm in shock. But shock and questions can wait for a few minutes. It's time for battle. " How the heck do you know my name?" I ask but it really doesn't matter he dies tonight. "You are famous among strogoi, everyone wants to know who are you but few find out and over one million years there was a witch who knew you are coming to end strogoi and make them good. She said:
In million years there will be a dhampir girl, she will be the best of the best, the lethal of them all. She will be Mazur blood and their leader in the battle. When her soul is crushed The Hunter will be born and only people who crushed her soul can make her more lethal and strong." bla bla bla who cares about that now, I will think about it later, now is time for battle.
"Who cares one of us dies tonight. Who will be me or you?" I ask like I don't care but I don't know what to do anymore. "It looks like you, little girl" oh now he is talking shit "Let's see about that" With that I attack.

Viktoria's POV

I was fighting strogoi, when I saw Rose having trouble with hers he must be very very old if she is having trouble with him. I was finishing my I don't know how many strogoi, when I saw Rose fall to the ground and stop moving I think he broke her neck, how is this even possible she is The Hunter unstoppable fighter she can't be dead. The whole team saw this and quickly killed their strogoi and run to her. Lev, Artur and Denis took care of that strogoi with difficulty but still killed him, but I run as fast as my legs take me to Rose. "Rose, Rose, please wake up you can't be dead we need you! Dimka and Lisa need you. I need you sister." I cry over her lifeless body, but there is no point now she is dead. We all carry her inside the battle long finished.

Dimitri's POV

It's been one hour since battle started. And nobody tells us anything. I'm still a little shocked that Roza is The Hunter but I'm not that surprised she is the best of the best, but my little sister a part of The Nightmare team yea didn't seen that coming. The doors finally opened and we all tense expecting strogoi, but what we didn't expect was to see team holding lifeless Roza in their arms.

This can't be happening not Roza not her I finally got her back I can't loose her again. I feel silence tears on my face and I really don't care what anyone thinks, Roza is dead.
"Don't try to heal her it will only make it worse." I heard Abe say, when I look I see Lisa trying to heal her, but Abe doesn't let her, so his Guardians are standing in front of Roza. I can't move or do anything anymore my world is over again this time no return back. "Why won't you let me I can save her!" Lisa is screaming at Abe. " No you can't she is not normal anymore. You will se soon." With that he left us waiting without an explanation.

Rose's POV

My head hurts like bitch and I can't move. Meybi I'm dead again. I hate it last time my body hurt like hell for the next day. I try to remember what happened, but I only remember fighting strogoi at court than somebody broke my neck that son of a bitch he better be dead or he will suffer like hell that he will be begging me to kill him. "Hello Rose" I hear a voice and I smile and turn around. "Hey Mase, long time no see. How have you been" I ask still with a smile "Good Rosie good, better then last time. That reminds me how the heck did he broke your neck" He ask in a little sarcasm. And I will let Rosie go coz I can be nice to him " I don't have fucking idea. So what do you want to do for an hour?" I ask and is his time for smile. "Oh let's me see we already played monopoly and chess. I still can't believe you played with me and win." I laugh at that. "So how about we put pranks on the gang, your team and dad" oh yes I like that "Hell yea" I shouted, but who care we are alone here. After almost an hour of sating pranks up, it was time to say goodbye for now at least "Hey, Mase see you on the other side of the wards" I say a little sad for saying goodbye again "Sure thing Rosie, who else will be there to protect you" "Yea, you got a point there" I say still sad. "Hey don't be sad, I will be watching with you and laughing my ass of at the pranks we pulled, just wait to get them started" I laughed but it was a sad laugh "Yea me too, the best pranks we ever pulled, they won't know what hit them" "Bye Rosie, tell everyone I miss them" He said sadly "Will do Mase, will do" With that I opened my eyes in the world of  the living.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
How did you like it? Bad? Good? Comment and tell me. I will update as soon as I write it, if there are at least five good comments, sorry if it's short. See you soon.
Love you readers!
xoxo Katie