My witch

Previously on The Hunter and The Nightmare

We entered the house and I saw her...

Rose POV

The one person who has been with me since the first time I was in Russia. The one whose been with me since the beginning even if she didn't like me being a dhampir. Whan can I say she is my witch, alchemist, but most of all my friend.
Still in shock I asked "Sidney?" not believing my eyes. "Who else do you think an alien?" Glad to know she still has her sass "Nice to see you to Sid." Once I was unfrozen from shock, I runned to her and hug her. "So Rose you ready to get our boys back?" She asked with that spark in her eyes.
(A/N bold is Rose, italic is Sidney, normal is Rose's thoughts)
"I see that spark what do you have in mind?" I asked her.
"Oh it might consider of going to a different continent and using magic, but those are details"  Nice just the thing I wanted to do-not.
"Okay I see, so,... what do you know about where they are?" I was really hoping she would say just yes.
"You know spells do come in handy alot of times. Like location spell, those I love in times like this. Beacuse not alot of strogoi know about witches, wich brings us to their unprotected state for spells, and easy to find." But of course my wishes are never granted wit her, but on the other side I love it where she is going with this.
"So where are our boys?" I asked getting impatient with her, yes I love her like a sister, but in times like this she gets me very frustrated.
"They are in,..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I'm really sorry this is a short chapter, but I promise I will update soon. I just saw that my story has over 3K views so
THANK YOU ALOT!!!
Xoxo Katie