Mase and the ball

Hey guys I'm back. I hope you like this chapter I had a little help with it. magiarianator  helped  me write the dance scene and she also gave me alot of ideas, so shout out to her she is the best. So I hope you like and enjoy.
xoxo Katie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on The Hunter and The Nightmare

But if you know us you know this normal is going to get ruined very soon and you ware right. As soon as we stepped out of the gym doors, after all this years I saw him,...

Rose POV

after all this years I finally saw him in person or rather alive and well, god I really missed him. "Mason?" I asked in shock  "Alive and the one and only" he said and with that said I started running to him and I hugged him in a bone crushing hug. Wow I really missed him in person. "How Mason I saw you die in Spokane, I saw you as a spirit? Just How?" I asked or rather started yelling at him "Wow Rose chill, the spirit protection group send me here to be apart of your team, to help you and to not let any strogoi snap your neck again, again." He said and I laugh a little after he said it. "God Mase I really missed you being alive" I said "Me to Rose, and I was really tired of just watching you. I wanna have some fun!" He says and we both laugh.
After some silence I speak again "You know Mase you will have to be hiding till the meeting tomorrow afternoon, okay?" I said very calmly and sad. "I know Rose and it's ok, as long as we can explain everything in the meeting" He said. "Ok so you can stay with me, my dad and my team since you're already apart of it." "Thanks Rose" he said while giving me a hug. And this moment was interrupted by someone calling my name.

"Rose".  But before they could saw me and Mase I quickly said to him "Mase go to my apartment, wait for me there and I will see you in fifteen to thirty minutes, now run nobody can see you" with that he started running to my apartment and I turned around to see Lissa. "Hey Lissa" I said to her.  "What are you doing out here? Come one we have to get ready for tonight" she said and I didn't know what the in the hell is she talking about. "The ball, silly. You have to get yourself a dress. And a bath." and I know she is joking about the bath because of the bond. So she dragged me shopping, jupi yea for me😑.
After good two hours of shopping and talking about well everything, we finally found our dresses. And I'm in love with mine. When we ware walking out of our last store Dimitri stopped us, he bowed to Lissa and said "Your majesty can I talk to Rose alone please?" Lissa looked at me and I nodded back "Of course, I will meet you at my apartment ok?" she said and with that left.
"So Rose, um... would you.... um gototheballwihtme." He said really fast and I really didn't understand him so I said "What?" "Would you like to go to the ball with me" He is so cute asking me like this, wow I really love him. "Of course Dimitri" I said and he left out a sing off relief. "I will pick you up at 7 tonight, you will be at Lissas right?" I nodded and with that he left. And I went back to Lissas quarters.
After two more hours of hell, she was finally done with my and her makeup, finally. I almost died of all the boredom and poking in my face. We dressed in our dresses just in time before the door bell ringed.

[A/N : Rose's dress and make up]

[A/N : Lissa's dress, she has natural makeup like Lucy Fry on most pictures on the red carpet

[A/N : Lissa's dress, she has natural makeup like Lucy Fry on most pictures on the red carpet.]

And there they stood our beautiful dates. "Wow Roza you look amazing" he said and of course me being Rose I said back with a smirk "You don't look bad yourself, comrade" with that said we left Lissas quarters.

Me, Lissa and our handsome dates walked inside inside the ball room and all jaws fell.
Well with this view mine would fell too. Some girls freaked out, some complimented us.

Well as for me this was nerve racking because for the first time me and Dimitri are together in public. I already hear some gossip going on.

Actually Dimitri really looked like a Russian God. He smiled as he saw me staring at him. I really missed him. I never wanted it to be this way.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked him with my curiosity stepping in the way.

"I really am the luckiest man to get this beautiful woman as a date." I felt my cheeks heat. I blushed. Yes you heard me right. Rosemarie Hathaway just blushed.
Well who wouldn't. The man I love just said that to me.

We got some drinks and we sat on a table next to Lissa and Sparky. They were all over themselves.
"God, get a room you two." I commented a little disgusted by the view.
"Rosie shut up and go do something with Dimitri." Christian actually I'm calling him Sparky all the time just to annoy him, said and that made this situation even awkwarder.

So Dimitri really did something. A slow song was next, he stood up and offered me hid hand. "Roza, may I have this dance?"
I took his hand and he kissed mine. "I would love to, comrade."

We went to the dance floor and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he around my waist. We swayed to the rhythm of the song as a I was drowning in those beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"I really missed you, Roza. I was a wreck without you. I'm sorry for what I said and what I did. It was very stupid of me." I stopped him from continuing putting my finger to him mouth and shushing him. I looked at him and he turned his face the other way. I gently moved his face back at my direction so he can look me in the eyes. As he did I said. "I forgave you a long time ago, I already told you that. And please, at this moment can you not think about the past and think about the now?"

He looked me in the eyes and his emotions changed. He smiled one of those perfect smiles of his and smashed his lips to mine. At first it was a shock to me but then I kissed him back passionately.

I pulled away and smiled. This can't get more perfect, but it just got worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about cliffhanger, but you gotta love them. So did you like it? or not. I will continue if I get at least 10 comments and at least 10 votes I will continue, I hope I'm not asking to much. Love you guys.
xoxo Katie