Normal doesn't begin to cover it

Hey guys I'm finally back. So please don't kill me I didn't have my phone to write this story, cuz I broke it but now is summer and I kinda had writers block, so I couldn't really write. So enough with my excuses and here you go with the story. Hope you like it.
xoxo Katie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously on The Hunter and The Nightmare:
"I left because my soul was crushed, I left to go live with baba and to hunt strogoi. After about six weeks everything was ok till I had a run in with very old strogoi, I hadn't had my powers back than so it was just my guardian skills and him. We ware fighting for a long time I didn't get any opportunity to stake him because he was way too smarter than me, so he..."

"So he killed me with my silver stake. I don't know how but somehow he did it. I tried to fight him of, but I wasn't strong enough. I died that night by the hands of strogoi and I thought it was the end of me but it somehow it wasn't. I woke up in that street and was shocked to be alive, but luck was on my side and I survived. That day I went home and started filling sick. That was when I got my Hunter powers one by one. So I've gone killing strogoi ever since. Months have past and strogoi have named me The Hunter, The Nightmare team didn't exist back then.One day I found Vika in Russia fighting strogoi and loosing, I helped her kill them and she begged me to forgive her so I did, but she also asked me no begged me to be her trainer. And of course I said yes. So after that night it was just me and her. After about six months I asked baba to find Denis, Lev and Artur and asked them to join me again in killing strogoi with Vika and I also asked baba to make them all official Gardians for him so they will get their marks. But I also changed my name to Rosemarie "Rose" Hathaway Mazur or Guardian Mazur.
I become the most feared strogoi killer in the world, but only seven people in the world knew who I really am. Those people were my team, baba and Sidney. And Before you ask yes she is the one who has put all my killing on records.
So about two years have passed since I left you guys one night I got my neck snapped in a fight with twenty very old strogois and I thought I was going to die this time for real, but I still didn't. My team fund me in that street alone thirty minutes later all strogoi left me there, they tried drinking me, but my blood killed all strogoi that tried. In the meantime I was walking as a spirit like Mason. He explained to me all about my self as The Hunter and become my protector. So months passed and I got in control of all my powers, I become unstoppable killer I made so much kills and become so hight in rakings for Mazur clan, but the point was almost nobody knew who I really am, all they knew for strogoi was that I'm The Hunter and all you guys knew is that I'm Guardian Mazur one of the most lethal Guardians if not The one.
So I was killing strogoi almost every night till baba got letter from you guys and I knew there was no hiding from you guys anymore. And I was right so here I am now." I finished my story and everybody was looking at me shocked except the Mazur clan.
Lissa was again the first one to speak "wow" but I cut her off before she could speak more "Look guys I really don't want to talk about it anymore, so please don't make me, but someday I will demonstrate my powers to you, ok?" I said making eye contact with everyone. And responding was similar to yeas and nodding so that went good... sort of.
After a few minutes of talking how I was and what did I do all this past years without all the killing, everything went back to normal we ware talking like I never left, and I was glad.
We ate dinner made small talk and well everything was normal they all understood why I left and ware generally glad I'm back. Dinner ended quickly, but when I stood up I remembered the prank me and Mase pulled in front of doors so I was very carful not to go first through the doors.
And to my luck Sparky went first with Lissa. I was laughing so hard that I was on the floor when I saw them all covered in silly string, water and all sorts of paint. The Mazur clan joined me on the floor from all the laughing, but other Guardians ware trying very hard not to join us on the floor and keeping straight faces. I heard allot of Good one Rose from my clan and Who the fuck did this from Lisas Guardians and the gang. But when Lissa and Sparky recovered from shock I knew better but too stey here. So I grabbed Dimitri's hand and run with my fast speed to my apartment. But before I did I heard them shouting "Rosemarie Hathaway" and because I'm such a bad-ass of course I corrected her "Actually Mazur. Bye Liss".
When we arrived at my apartment I was laughing so hard and of course me being me I fell to the floor from my bed. After a few moments Dimitri joined me and it was nice to hear his laugh after so long. Few more minutes pasted and we stopped laughing and sat back on my bed. We stared in each other eyes, but Dimitri was first one to speak "You know it's nice to hear you laugh again after so long" "You to Dimitri, you to".
We talked for an hour and then decided to go to gym and spare like old times, but he forgot I'm not just a dhampire anymore. So let's just say I hurt him allot with my powers, cuz I kinda forgot he is not apart of my team and isn't used to my powers and fighting and I kind of knew all of his moves, they still after all this time didn't change. He is still Russian God as Mase and I called him in St. Vlads. academy. I really missed him, actually all of them and I'm glad everything is back to normal or as normal as it gets with us.
But if you know us you know this normal is going to get ruined very soon and you ware right.
As soon as we stepped out of the gym doors, after all this years I saw him,...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So did you like it? Or hate it?
Should I continue writing this story?
If so I would love to read your ideas of some pranks Mase and Rose pulled or anything that is connected to the story.
Thank you guys so much for all the support and love, I wouldn't be still alive if it wasn't for you guys and I mean it literally.
xoxo Katie