The Big Apple

"They are currently in The Big Apple, also known as New York." Wow that's across the continent, but I get the point why they would take them there, it's a big city a lot of places to hide and people to eat. "So I guess we are all going to New York, Nightmare. Whatcha think?" As an answer I heard a lot of hell yeas and we're coming for you bloodsuckers, and also a lot of swear words. "I'm going with you guys." Oh hell no.

"No, your not it's to dangerous for you Sidney." "And I don't care so don't try to change my mind it won't work." Soo there isn't much of a choice huh? "Okej." I said being defeated it was a fight I would loose anyway she is so damn stubborn,
no wonder Adrian loves her.

So that's how we ended up on a flight to New York. Well I wouldn't actually say a flight with humans, we ware kinda on a private jet. What can I say the old man is rich as hell, but I sure as hell am not complaining.

The flight was amm uneventful? Except the teams constant bickering and childish acting. I really think a five year old is more adult acting than them. So thats says a lot of things. I had to ask Sidney to put them to sleep for a few hours of the flight I couldn't fucking listen to them anymore they are so so annoying sometimes.

I knew they are going to get back at me for putting them to sleep, but it was worth it. After a long time I had peace on the plane. So worth it.

When we landed in New York it was 11am so we decided we are going to attack the strogoi tomorrow in daylight, well it's a better chance for us to win. In the meantime we are going to scope out the hideout, go to the nightclub to interrogate local strogoi and meybi get some sleep? Well who the hell cares if we sleep we can go on without sleeping for a few days and still be in good form not even a little bit asleep, but as you know I love to sleep.

So of to the nightclub we go. I got a felling this is going to get interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I know it's short and I'm sorry I am going to write more soon. A good month and i'm done with primary school so I will write more before high school. I hope you like it and please vote and comment.
xoxo Katie