"Nowhere Baby girl I'm going nowhere"

I'm doing a time jump where they are having the first ultrasound Xx💕

Spencer-

Toby and I were in the car driving to my ultrasound I was nervous and also excited Toby barley slept last night. I take his hand in mine kissing his knuckles lightly "This is going to be our 3rd child I've already lost 2...I love you so much you know that right?" He chuckles parking in front of the hospital taking his seat belt off leaning over to me I kiss him passionately "I love you more, Now let's go and see our baby" I giggle getting out of the car walking by his side we sign in sitting down. "Spencer Cavanaugh?" Toby and I stand up following the doctor into the room I lay down on the bed so nervous Toby notices my discomfort and takes my hand in his "I'm here Baby girl it's going to be okay"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Toby-

It was an amazing ultrasound we had a strong healthy baby and we found out the sex it's a little girl. We walk into the house it was about 7:30 The kids we're staying with Veronica and Peter tonight. After having a shower I walk downstairs noticing Spencer staring at the photo of our un born baby. I grin walking behind her wrapping my arms around her torso kissing her shoulder "What are you thinking?" I ask her she giggles putting the photo down turning around facing me with her beautiful eyes "I'm thinking about how I'm really tired and just want to go to bed" I frown at her statement but I pick her up bridal style carrying into our room placing her gently on our bed. "Hey, Hey where are you going?" She grabs my wrist when I tried to walk away "Nowhere Baby girl I'm going nowhere" I get into the bed pulling the comforter over us Spencer gets changed into some black tights and my red t-shirt. She pulls the comforter away getting into the bed "God I love it when you wear my clothes" I groan bringing her to my side slinging an arm over her kissing her temple "Toby you know how much I love you and how grateful I am for never giving up on me but...If it wasn't for you all those years ago I'd be...Well I'd be long gone by now" I growl kissing her hard so she stopped talking she giggles kissing me back she flips us over so I'm on my back and she's on the top flipping her back she kisses me deeply I grip her hips gently "I love you too Spencer more and more everyday" She kisses me once more before laying back down clinging to my side I wrap my arms around her our foreheads together "Toby can I ask you something?"

"You can ask me anything Babe"

"Have you tried to get in contact with your dad?"

My dad...I hadn't seen him or heard from him in 3 years...