"You're such a tease"

✋✋✋Author's note: I'm doing a time jump  to where it's close to when She'll be delivering the baby and let me warn you guys it's going to be really emotional, Nerve racking. 😭😭😭😱😱😰

It'll be in the next two chapters where she goes into labour Thanks Xx

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Toby-

After taking a week off I had to go to work today but I didn't like the fact that Spencer would be home alone with the kids and no one else. She walks downstairs meeting me at front door only in underwear and my t-shirt. "I hate the thought you here alone without me" I mumble kissing her cheek she holds my hand kissing it "I'll be fine I've got you on speed dial" She smirks I chuckle kissing her softly she moans but pulls back "Don't be too late tonight" She pleads I laugh kissing her temple "I won't be too late Promise I love you" She whispers it back walking upstairs to where the kids were.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Spencer-

I know I've gone through labour twice already but I was still nervous I was going to have this child any day now. I walk downstairs now wearing tights and Toby's t-shirt not just underwear and his shirt I open the door. Hanna sighs in relief walking it "God Spencer after you called me telling me about Howard I haven't slept at all are you okay?" I nod kissing her cheek "I'm fine Hanna honestly Toby's been amazing really I'm okay" She sighs nodding not pressing the matter any further "God Spencer you're massive!!" She giggles walking over feeling my belly "I know right"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I was upstairs brushing my hair in the bathroom the Harley was  in the bathroom while Emma was watching Tv. "SPENCER?!" I hear Toby call out my name I smirk like an idiot walking downstairs he notices me and opens his arms which I quickly run into happy here just to melt in his arms. "Hey Baby" He mutters happily I kiss his lips softly before taking his hand and walking him back upstairs . We put the kids to bed he has a quick shower before laying down on the bed with me kissing my shoulder "I missed you" I mumble into his bare chest kissing it he chuckles kissing my neck "You're such a tease once this baby is out I guarantee you I'm going to make you wish you weren't such a tease" I smirk looking back into his eyes "I've always been a tease when it comes to you you love it deep down" I kiss his cheek turning around my back firmly pressed against his chest "I love you more though"