"Caleb that's amazing Congrats"

Toby-

"God I love you" She moans falling to my side wrapping the White sheets around her naked body I sling an arm over her shoulder. She pants heavily kissing my chest "I was thinking tomorrow night you and I should go out somewhere just the two of us" I say kissing her lips softly She smiles "It's been a long time since you and I just went out alone on our own without the kids" She says tracing patterns on my Shoulder "So is that a yes?" I raise an eyebrow she nods sitting on my lap leaning down softly kissing my lips again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*The next day

Spencer-

I was so excited about Toby and I getting the chance to go out tonight just the two of us it's been so long since it happened I miss it. Hanna and Caleb we're babysitting for us tonight Having Caleb back was great it was like old times repeating itself. I hear a faint knock on the front door I open it to see A very happy Caleb and Hanna I Invite them in. Hanna looked excited a little too over excited while she walks upstairs to go to the bathroom I grab Caleb's hand bringing him closer to me so I could whisper enough that he would hear me "Why is Hanna giggling like a little kid every time she see's you and why are you smirking?" I laugh he takes me hand pulling me away from the stairs "Hanna wanted to wait to tell you but I'm gonna tell you She's pregnant" I laugh wrapping my arms around  his neck pulling him into a small sweet hug "Aww Caleb that's amazing Congrats" He grins we both walk out of the kitchen Hanna was standing there her arms firmly crossed against her chest glaring at Caleb "You told her didn't you?"she smirks Caleb nods walking over kissing Hanna on the cheek Hanna rolls her eyes.

I walk upstairs getting ready for mine and Toby's date

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Next
Update will be later on Xx