"I love you more Toby"

Toby-

It was mine and Spencer's 3 years anniversary today I was so excited I'd bought her a silver necklace with her name in curved running writing. I'd told her not to get my anything but like always she didn't listen to me which was no surprise there. I walk into the house wearing a pair of Denim jeans and a white t-shirt with a black jacket "Hey Guys thanks for taking care of the kids" I say standing next to Hanna and Caleb I bend down on both knees in front of Emma and Harley "Be good for Hanna and Caleb" I kiss both there foreheads walking over to my other daughter Allie she was so beautiful just like her mum. I lean down and kiss her forehead "Bye Allie " I whisper I feel a kiss on my cheek I turn around my eyes locking with Spencer's she was wearing a tight red dress that fit her perfectly and a black Jumper that went just below her thighs god she looked gorgeous. I take her hand waving goodbye to the other's we walk out to the car I hold the door open for her she smiles sitting down. She leans up kissing me gently "You're being such a gentlemen tonight" She snickers I smirk "I'm always a gentleman" She rolls her eyes closing the door I laugh getting into the drivers side driving to the restaurant where I'd made the reservations.

Spencer-

Toby was such a sweetheart I couldn't believe he'd gone to all this trouble for me I didn't need it all I needed was him. It was on the rooftop over looking the beautiful city lights it was breathtaking I felt so happy to be living in a beautiful place like London. Toby grabs my hand sitting across from me "You're so beautiful Spencer" He muses I blush staring into his eyes "Happy anniversary Baby" I say getting out his present I'd gotten him some cologne and a photo of us in the snow laying down in it together. He unwraps the wrapping his eyes flashing with excitement he smiles down at everything that I'd gotten him "Thank you Spencer I love it" He mutters I open mine grinning foolishly "It's beautiful Thank you Baby" I muse he stands out of his seat I stand up from mine pushing my hair to the side he stands behind me doing the necklace up. I turn around wrapping an arm around his neck his hand firmly planted on my Lower back he leans down kissing me passionately his tongue searches my mouth with desire. A moan escapes my lips we pull away smiling "Dance with me?" He asks holding out a hand I grin taking his hand "Always" We walk into the middle of the roof where the other couples we're also dancing he had his arms on my hips as I did around his neck. I giggle leaning in closer "Everything has worked out so great Spencer b we have Caleb back we have our friends still with us and those that we've lost in our memories and hearts everyday. We have 3 beautiful children that I'm so proud  to call mine and who I love with all my heart. We live in one of the most beautiful place's in the world but you know what I'm mostly grateful for?" I had tears already streaming down my face his words were just so soft and sweet it made me cry "W-What are you most grateful for?" I stutter out he chuckles wiping my tears away "You Spencer I'm so grateful, I love you " He spins me around I kiss him passionately taking him by surprise he chuckles deepening the kiss. I pull away smiling wrapping my arms around his neck "I love you Toby Cavanaugh You're my everything"

"Let's spend the rest of the night together not thinking about anything else only you and I that's all that matters here in this moment" I nod he grins kissing my temple "I love you Baby girl so much" I smile kissing his soft lips "I love you more Toby" He rolls his eyes spinning me around again

Not the end close but not the end...

Vote and comment on What you thought of there speeches about there Love for each other and which one you liked better

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! ❤️❤️SPOBY ALL THE WAY!!!❤️