"Another girl"

Toby-

I walk outside to the table where my dad was sitting with 2 beers I pass him one sitting down beside him watching the kids play in the backyard.

"You've done well for yourself Toby" I grin this was new for me dad was never congratulating me or giving me good feedback EVER

"Thanks dad, I try my best my family mean everything to me" He nods slowly taking a sip of his beer then looking deeply into my eyes "I'm sorry it took so long for us to find our way back to each other" His words were so soft I was surprised "I'm sorry too" Dad wasn't good with Emotional stuff so when he firmly nods I know that's end of the conversation "You know I think about you're mother all the time" I frown staring at the green grass I didn't want to talk about this "How I never really got to say goodbye how you didn't get to say goodbye" I nod slowly avoiding his eyes I just stare out into the distance "Where's Spencer?" He asks most likely noticing my dis comfort and changing the conversation "Right here" I hear her say standing behind me with a hand on my shoulder I place a hand over her's that was firmly planted on it "Spencer I wanted to apologise to you as well I know I didn't always like you at the start. But you've done amazing with Toby and your beautiful children"

"Thank you Howard I'm glad we can move on from everything like that and focus on here right now" He softly smiles walking down to where the kids are playing sitting down next to them Spencer sits on my lap kissing my cheek "You okay?" She asks I kiss her slowly bitting her bottom lip "I am now baby girl
I wanted to thank you especially babe if you hadn't mentioned dad I don't know when I would of done this" She blushes hiding her face in the crook of my neck I chuckle pulling it back out holding it in my hands rubbing my thumb down her cheek "No I'm serious I love you"
"I love you too...But I'm gonna throw up" She runs into the house I chuckle walking into the house to help

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Spencer-

Toby was out with Jenna and all the kids while I was making a salad for dinner Howard walks in smiling.

"Can I help?" He asks sitting across from me I smile handing him a knife and some of the other food that he could cut up "So, I haven't really asked do you know the gender of you're baby?" I smirk nodding laying the lettuce on the plate "We're having another girl" He chuckles "I understand you lost 2 of your children?" I frown nodding tears stinging to my eyes "Yes I did, I'm sorry I just don't want to talk about it" He grabs my hand looking deeply into my eyes "I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you I won't press the matter any further" I smile grateful "Thank you Howard" I smile he nods kissing my forehead.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Do you think Howard might try and hurt Spencer or maybe something sexual then Spencer confronts Toby about it but Howard denies the whole thing?