6. I'm Gay

[A/N] That's Ian's dog Pluto

Ian's POV~

As the final bell rang, I put my supplies into my bag and started heading towards the library. Halfway there something grab my arm, pulling me into the boys bathroom. I heard the door close and saw Ethan standing in front of me.

"Oh! My! Gosh Ethan! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" I said going up to him and slapping his arm. "You know you're not supposed to sneak up on me like that."

"Ow! Sorry Ian," he said rubbing the part on his arm that I hit, "I didn't mean to scare you." He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his body.

"It's okay," I said wrapping my own arms around his neck. "Now why did you drag me into the bathroom?" I asked him raising a brow.

"I forgot to give you something."

"And what would that be that you couldn't have waited. That you have to give it to me while we're near toilets?" I asked motioning towards the white urinals. We are currently standing in the middle of the bathroom. Behind us there are the stalls and the urinals. To my right the sinks lined up against the wall. To the left was the empty wall.

Leaning down he started to close the space between our faces. Stopping when there was only about an inch between our faces.

"I forgot to give you a congratulatory kiss," he said in a whisper. His minty breath hit my nostrils. The little amount of space between us making me forget about being inside the boys bathroom. I closed the space between us, our lips connecting with a soft touch.

The kiss started getting sloppy within seconds of our lips just touching. His arms brought me in closer, as if that was even possible. My hands found there way to the back of his head. Intertwining my fingers with his hair, I tugged on the strands softly. Causing him to moan into my mouth. I used this opportunity to slip my tongue into his mouth. Once my tongue touched his we both fought for dominance. Ethan won; His tongue slipped inside my mouth, exploring all over. When the need for oxygen came we both pulled apart both of us panting hard.

I leaned back and felt my head hit the wall. I looked around and saw that we had moved from the middle of the bathroom to one of the walls. Ethan was pinning me to the wall with his body. I looked back to face Ethan and was immediately being crashed with his lips. Causing me to let out a small moan from the impact.

Ethan's lips left mine and were starting to trail down my jaw bone. Leaving small kisses as he got closer to my neck. As he reached my neck the kisses turned into sucking and nibbling; trying to find the right my sweet spot. I held back the moans that wanted to leap from my lips, as he got closer to the middle of my neck.

Ethan then bit near the bottom of my neck, a low moan to escaping past my lips. I felt him smirking into my neck as he started nibbling and sucking harder. This causing more moans to come from my mouth.

His hands roamed down my sides and stopped when he got to my butt. His large hands lifted me up. My legs instantly wrapping around his waist. His lips left my back and came back to my lips as he started grinding me. Showing me just how exited he is. His hard crotch was rubbing mine making us moan into each others mouths.

Two loud voices suddenly came from the hall.

"Yo! Hold up. I gotta use the bathroom real quick!" a loud voice said from the hall. Ethan and I quickly looked at each other. Ethan quickly, but gently, set me down on my feet. I then realized that Ethan had loosened my belt and tried to unzip my pants. When did his hands leave my thighs, I have no idea.

I shot him a glare as I zipped up my pants and tightened my belt. The door to the bathroom slammed open. We both quickly rushed towards opposite directions. I went to the sinks to wash my hand while Ethan jumped in front of one of the urinals. Pretending to be using it.