Strike Back

Ehva trotted down the hall as silently as possible in her large combat boots. Margret and Molly were hiding and gripping their weapons as tightly as possible. "It won't take long before Josh and his group get in, we have to be ready, we may even leave, I don't think it's worth losing anyone over this building."  Ehva remarked. Molly and Maragret nodded. Then Ehva gave a whistle and all the group members that heard it knew to follow. They exited the building and grabbed as much supplies as possible. Once outside, they all ran to the car's Josh's group used to get here. Then we drove off thanking them for filling up the cars before coming to attack. Once we were into thick forest, we decided to stop and set up camp. "Who's left?" Ehva demanded. She looked around and noticed that Paige, Rennée, Margaret and Molly were the only ones. "Oh god, we lost a lot of people!" Paige screamed. "Shut up! the walkers will hear ya!" Rennée whispered viciousley. Paige slapped her hand over he mouth. "Listen, let's keep wlaking and find a place to start over and actually create a community area" Ehva suggested. Molly nodded and yawned. "She can sleep in the car" Margaret explained. Everyone agreed, they started driving then heard a loud moaning and groaning. Ehva slammed on the brakes and Maragret did too, right behind her in another car. "What was that?" Paige questioned. "I don't know, we probably shouldn't have stopped though. Look! A car! Im gonna go get some extra gas, always useful to have some handy right?" Ehva said and got out of the car. She walked over to the car and started to take the remaining gas out. There was a half tank left so it worked out good. Then the sound started again across the road. "GET IN TH CAR! Paige screamed and just then a herd of walkers emerged from the woods. Ehva hurried back with the tank of gas and got in the driver's seat. Maragret was right behind her when they slammed the gas and raced off. The walkers followed for a few miles then the sounds of them were gone. "Thank god!" Paige yelled.