Search Party

Randi groaned and swung her arms forwards, Maya giggled and cut off one of her arms and mocked Randi. Emily erupted in laughter. "God, Walkers are fun" Maya sighed and Emily nodded, "Today we should try and find the others" Emily suggested and Maya agreed. 

Patrick and Ehva thanked the elderly couple and Nathalie did too, the 3 of them set off with a backpack full of preservatives and clothes. After walking for about a mile they reached the old tree houses. Ehva cursed and hushed Nathalie and Patrick and ducked, the others did so too. Paige was screaming in swear words saying something about "HOW COULD WE ******* LOSE THEM?!" and stomping her feet. 

A hand reached out and covered Ehva's mouth from screaming and Ehva let out a muffled yelp while Patrick stiffened and Nathalie remained rigid. "You guys need to go" said the man and he grabbed Nathalie's hand and lead her away crouching down. Patrick and Ehva followed and the screams and swear words faded the further they got. 

Emily kick Randi and she fell with a groan then clenched her jaw and lunged towards Maya's ankles. "She almost got you!" Emily screamed with terror. Maya whipped around and looked downwards to see Randi's teeth just a finger width away from biting her ankle. Maya stepped away and Emily shoved Randi upwards and they continued walking to find Ehva and the others.