Death Penalty

Paige glanced around the scene. "Kiley can't be no leader!" She laughed. "Neither can Heather! In fact they both should be eaten by Walkers." Paige said in a southern voice as she moseyed towards Ehva and squinted, glaring into Ehva's eyes. "No" Ehva answered quickly and shook her head. Paige spit and the saliva crashed to the ground. "High noon!" Paige said and raised both arms and spun around. "High freaking noon! Walkers! No more Heather or Kiley! I'll tell you that!" she chuckled viciously. "What the hell" Patrick interrupted and stood by Ehva. Emily ran over with Madison and Maya right behind. "Paige?" Heather asked, emerging from her house on the small hill and stepping down the steps. Emerick and Kiley walked into the circle surrounding Paige and Nathalie joined followed by Rennee. "Die!" Paige shouted and she pushed a lever on a guard wall and down it came. Walkers crept inside, growling and clenching what was left of their rotting jaws. "Take cover!" Patrick shouted and ran to his medical office and locked the door and put the medical supplies into safes and locked them. Ehva and Heather ran to the hill house for the leader and Rennee sprinted inside as well. Paige struggled to get past the fence and her pant leg got stuck. "Stupid Jeans!" she cursed and ripped them in order to break away from the wave coming towards her. Emily took out her Katana and swept off heads in rows. The walkers kept dropping but twice as many entered the community. Emerick ran to help with his knife but they could only hold them off for so long. Madison and Maya ran to their house and made sure the Walker heads were in place. Nathalie searched for Paige and got too close to the Walkers. They scratched at her and tore her pant, thankfully not her skin. Nathalie's adrenaline kicked in and she dashed for cover in the hilltop house with Rennee, Ehva and Heather. Kiley dragged a dead Walker discreetly behind a house and pulled out her knife. She then cut open the stomach and began putting the guts on herself as to disguise her smell. She draped the intestines around her neck to act as a scarf and started stumbling into the cluster of Walkers staying silent. Walkers looked at her but moved on and didn't notice she was very much alive. She started walking out of the community and a few Walkers thought she was going towards something to eat. 1 by 1, Walkers followed her out and as soon as big enough crowd followed, most caught on. "Go Kiley!" Ehva whispered and Kiley managed to lead away the walkers. Kiley returned and started pushing up the wall. Heather and Madison ran to help and Emily rushed over too. "Kiley! That was AMAZING!" Rennee said and clapped. Kiley took a short bow. "They can smell us" Kiley said and looked Ehva in the eye. "We can use that trick to disguise ourselves" Kiley added.