Finding Hope

Patrick and Ehva sat in the front of the van packed with prosthetics and other medical supplied from the clinic and his own clothing and a blanket and a few cans of peaches and a can of beans. "Where are we headed?" Patrick asked. "Don't know, we need to find a camp or set one up" Ehva answered. Patrick nodded. "Start going up the road and we'll try and find directions to a safe place" Ehva said. Patrick applied pressure to the gas pedal and the van lurched forwards. "So, you look familiar" Ehva pointed out. Patrick smiled. "Yeah, I remember you" Patrick laughed. "Ste-Ursule" Patrick added. Ehva's mind clicked and memories set in. "Oh my god" Ehva exclaimed.

Emily pressed the gas pedal and the car moved, Nathalie, Kiley, Emerick and Maya were with her. "So, you guys know french?" Emily asked. "Yeah, you too?" Emerick replied. "Yep, we all went to french schools" Nat said. "Cool" Kiley put in. "Maya, how about you?" Emerick asked. "Yep, french school" Maya said as she continued looking out the window with a solemn look on her face. "Cheer up" Kiley suggested. "Pfft, like I can do that in a jiffy!" Maya laughed. "Okay then..." Kiley replied. "So, any idea where we're going?" Nat asked Emily. "No clue, Ehva is on the look out for a camp to join or place to start one though" Emily answered.

Paige and Madison sat comfortably in the quiet vehicle. "Sooo" Paige started. "What?" Madison asked. "You like movies?" Paige asked eagerly. "Yeah, who doesn't?" Madison answered excitedly. "Favourite movie?" Paige demanded. "Oh, man, I don't know!" Madison exclaimed. "Actor? Mine's Leonardo DiCaprio" Paige said. "I like Jack Nicholson" Madison said. "Actress? I love Audrey Hepburn and Emma Watson" Paige said. "Ooh! I like Angelina Jolie, she was just great in Maleficient" Madison said. "OH! HARRY POTTER! I'M A TOTAL POTTERHEAD!" Paige yelled. "YES!" Madison yelled back.