Everything is better now...

Nathalie winced as her burns scraped the blanket she was wrapped up in. "Careful" Nathalie hissed. Adam pushed up his glasses with his middle finger and said "Sure" with a menacing grin. Nathalie smiled slightly at his sarcastic remark. "You are not like Naomi..." Nathalie sighed. "Nah, I'm a boy" Adam giggled. Nathalie snickered and looked around the room. It was all white with some blood stains on the floor. "What's this room used for?" Nathalie asked. "Operations" Adam replied. "Oh, you have that technology?" Nathalie said in an astonished tone. "Yeah, I used to be a Doctor and Naomi was one of my colleagues she was the head Doctor who supervised us all making sure we all worked and did things right. She sat in on my surgeries to make sure all went smoothly" Adam explained while tying a knot in a rope. "Cool" Nat nodded. "And that knotted rope?" Nat frowned. "For you" Adam replied. Nat groaned. "Hey, doctors' orders!" Adam smirked. Nathalie flashed him a quick smile and blushed a little. "Why are you different, Adam?" Nat demanded. "I don't really know, I've just never been any different than how I am now so I have no clue. Does that make sense?" Adam said. "Sure" Nat laughed. Adam smiled again and finished tying the knot before wheeling Nat to another room.

Adam handed Nathalie a small jar of chocolate pudding. "Aw, but i don't like chocolate, do you not have any vanilla?" Nathalie giggled. Adam rolled his eyes and forced a smile. "No, just eat up" Adam instructed. His eyes were fixated intently on the pudding and he watched the steel spoon travel from the jar to Nat's mouth. Nathalie raised her eyebrows and smiled. "It's delicious" Nat remarked. Adam nodded. "Yeah, Naomi made it" Adam answered. Nathalie spit it out. "Aw hell no" Nathalie yelled and threw the jar across the room, sending a large platter of chocolate pudding all over the wall and shards of broken glass crowding the floor below. "Damn" Nathalie said. "Hey, at least you don't have to suffer anymore..." Adam said sympathetically. "No No No No!" Nathalie cried. Tears kept running down her cheeks and she screamed and cried. "No! Why!" Nathalie repeated. Nathalie's eyelids grew heavier and heavier and she refused to let them shut. "It's better this way. You were hurt real bad. You won't have to suffer anymore now"Adam explained with teary eyes. "I don't want to do this. But...It's doctors orders..." Adam mumbled. "Noo" Nathalie sobbed. "Umm, anything you want me to tell your friends?" Adam asked. Nathalie wailed for a few more moments and her eyelids closed. "Nathalie?! What should I tell them?" Adam asked as he shook Nathalie's soon lifeless body. Nathalie squinted and her eyelids opened very slightly. "Nathalie?" Adam asked. "Kill Naomi." Nathalie said angrily with clenched teeth and fists. Nathalie's body relaxed and her eyelids closed permanently. Adam felt her pulse. Nothing. He took out a small dagger and sighed before shoving it through the back of Nathalie's head to prevent her turning. Adam walked out of the room and pressed a button. "Bye Nat..." Adam whispered and slammed the door with a thud.