Chapter 5

Sabrina POV
I walked into my room and plopped down on my bed, still slightly angry, though I couldn't figure out why. What has gotten into me? I thought as I recalled the earlier events. Am I? NO! I can't be jealous. He's Puck! No, noway, gross. I was brought back to reality by a knock on my door.
"Come in!" I called, sitting up, and Daphne popped her head in.
"Someone's here to see you." she said smiling coyly. I scrunched my eyebrows together in a confused expression and then made my way down stairs and saw someone sitting on the couch in our living room.
"Oh My Gosh!" I squealed, and pounced on the boy sitting there. "When did you get back? I've missed you so much, and I have so much to tell you!" I grabbed his arm and began dragging him towards the stairs. He chuckled and then I whipped around and pushed him back down onto the couch. "Hey! Wait a minute! Why didn't you tell me you were back?!" I demanded, "And you do not write nearly enough mister!" His chuckle turned into full on laughing and I couldn't help but smile.
"I was waiting for you to get past that." he chuckled then immediately swooped me up into a bridal position and carried me up to my room. "I have something I need to show you." he whispered in to my ear and I let out a small squeal of excitement. I kicked open my door with my foot and he continued carrying me inside. I saw something in my peripheral vision as he walked through the door. He plopped me down on the bed and pounced on me, I laughed as he enveloped me in a hug and gave me a big sloppy kiss on my forehead. I sat up, pushing his very muscular body off of me and then sitting. legs crossed, waiting for his big news.
He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by the loud crash as the back of my door hit the wall when it swung loudly. We both jumped but I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was.
"Puck! You're gonna break my door!" I jumped off the bed and ran up to him, shoving him out of the room, managing to get him just past the door frame. "Go away," I said, slightly harsher then I meant to, but it did the trick. "We are having private time." I said before slamming the door in his face.
"Sorry about that Gray, he can get slightly out of hand." Gray wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and I playfully punched him in the arm. "Knock it off." I said playfully and the got back into my previous position. I rested my face in my hands waited for him to start talking.
"The way you said that, he might get the wrong idea." He started.
"Oh don't worry about Puck, he won't do anything. He's harmless, really." Gray's eyebrows raised for a second and then whispered towards me, "He is kinda cute though." I laughed at his remark and readjusted my posture.
"Are you gonna tell me your big news? Or am I gonna have to stay in this position forever?" He smiled.
"Okay fine. So, you know how I've been dating Alex for a while now?" I gasped. "Yes! yes yes yes, now please continue." He chuckled again and then scooted towards me a little bit more. "Well....." I waited for him to continue until I saw him stick out his hand. There, right on the ring finger, was the most beautiful gem I had ever seen.
"Oh My Gosh!!" I squealed and pounced on him again, wrapping my arms around him and toppled over leaving us both giggling and laying down on the bed. "Its gorgeous!" I said smiling, and it really was.
"Well, don't get too excited, its a promise ring. We are are only 17 you know." I nodded enthusiastically gave him a kiss on the forehead.
"He must be super serious about you if that is a promise ring."
"I know right?" He was beaming now and we both met eyes for a second before breaking out into a fit of excited giggles all over again. Once we had calmed down he was the first to speak up. "Enough about me, what's up with you? And don't tell me nothing when you're living with that hot thing." He wiggled his eyebrows again suggestively, referring to Puck who had come bursting in moments before.
"Eww no." I said scrunching my nose up as I said it.
"Oh come on, I always know when you get the hots for someone." I sighed, knowing he wouldn't let me win this. "Not to mention how jealous he got when he saw that hot guy carry you up into your room and give you a big kiss!" I was slightly confused and asked, "What super hot guy?" He playfully punched me across the arm, "Me! Duh," his eyes danced as he spoke. He was really happy. I thought. "And I never said super." he said and I giggled.
"You're right I did." He laughed again but we were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Puck, if that's you, go away." I called to the them and the door popped open to reveal Granny Relda's head popping around the door.
"Just wanted to let you know that dinner's ready, Oh My! Is that you Gray?" Her eyes lit up and he smiled, "Sure is" He gave her a big hug and she let out a little giggle. "Okay you guys, head down soon, I'm sure the others would love to see you again." She closed the door and he smiled at me. "We are so not done here." He said getting up. "You still have to tell me what its like living with him." I rolled my eyes, "Come on, you can get to know him in person at dinner."
We raced down the stairs and into our seats, right next to each other, as always. Daphne and Puck were already sitting at the table when Granny brought out our food. Gray and I scrunched our noses, and then burst out laughing when we realized we were both doing it. Daphne dug right in, which only made us crack up even more. "You guys are just like I remember." He said, and sighed contently. "With a little added bonus." He said, I followed his eyes to see Puck glaring at him from across the table. We giggled at his expression and then forced each other to take bites of what Granny had served us. Turns out it was regular spaghetti with purple food dye in the sauce. We giggled again as Granny popped out her head and smiled.
"You like my joke?" she said and we both nodded, out mouths too full with her food. she laughed to herself and shuffled back into the kitchen. I caught Puck's gaze, but he was still glaring. I sent him a look saying 'What's up with you?' He sent me an even more intense glare and then forced his attention to his food. I looked back at Gray and he was still wiggling his eyebrows up and down and I gave his another punch on the arm. "Shut up." I said and linked arms. He smiled and them piped up, asking Granny for seconds.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this is a big moment guys! 1256 Words!!!! WOOOOOOOOOO

so did you guys like Gray? Hes gay, as if you could't already tell. I love his character but he won't be in the story too much, when he leaves he will be helping my vision along though!

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it, and don't forget to vote, comment, and press whatever other buttons there are. Thanks, love you!