Chapter 8

Sabrina POV
He was infuriating. I shook it off and tried to fall asleep but my ears were alert to every sound in the house, and it wasn't exactly quiet. I tossed and turned, eventually giving up and going down stairs to go get some food.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you" I heard someone say, and I groaned as I realized who it was.
"Can't you leave me alone?" I said glaring at him and he smirked.
"Gladly, but the ipecac hasn't worn off yet so I wouldn't advise eating." I groaned and put back the loaf of bread I had just pulled from the cupboard. I walked up the stairs and into my room until I walked into a hard chest and looked up seeing Pucks eyes meet mine.
"How did you even get in front of me?" I asked and he chuckled. He walked in and plopped down in my bed and I sighed. I was not in the mood for this. I laid down on the other side and pulled up my covers, snuggling in. I felt a poke on my shoulder but ignored it. I felt another and did the same but when I felt the third one I yelped and turned around. Pucks face was an inch from mine and he smirked and sat back up, pulling away from my face, and crossed his legs. "What do you want?" I demanded.
"Touchy touchy" he said and I noticed a new smirk form. "I'm bored, can we play a game?"
"What game?"
"Let's play truth or dare." I sat up straight as he suggested it and I knew right then and there that this wouldn't end well.
"Okay" I said reluctantly and leaned up against the headboard of my bed. "You first" he thought for a second before asking me.
"Truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Not smart, but I'll start off easy. Which of my pranks was the most impressive?" I laughed, of course that would be his first question. He raised his eyebrows trying to rush an answer.
"Hold your horses, let me think." That reminded me and I knew which one was my favorite. "I think I'm gonna have to go with the chili dog fed flying horses." He beamed with self pride and I laughed again, shaking my head.
"I like that one too, but I think my favorite would be the Captain Doody Face." He said with a chuckle. I scowled at the memory.
"Yeah yeah, it's my turn now. Truth or dare?" He looked into my eyes studying me for a second before answering.
"Dare." He said hesitantly. I smiled evilly and I saw his eyes go wide and he realized he had just made a giant mistake. I got up and walked over to my closet, ruffling through the limited amount of dresses I had and pulled out the fluffiest, most ridiculous one I could find, holding it up next to him. "Do you think this would fit?" I asked him and his eyes went wide again.
"You know what? I think I'm gonna go with truth actually."
"What? You can't do that! No take-sy back-sies!"
"Oh come on, your gonna make me wear that hideous thing for like a month, let me switch." I thought about it for a minute and realized this could come in handy.
"Fine, we each get 1 switch. Are you sure you wanna use yours here?" He nodded and I laughed to myself. "Good choice, it would've been like a year." I told him and he sighed in relief. I hung the dress back up in my closet and then plopped down, crossing my legs, and blurted out the truth/question. "Who do you like?" He laughed at the question and I playfully punched his arm.
"Seriously? You can ask me anything and you choose that? That's the most stereotypical truth or dare question ever. Choose a different one."
"So you don't want to answer that one? Well in that case, who do you like?" He looks at me with a playful glare and then says,
"I like this girl I met on the travels with uncle Jake. She still texts me sometimes." My heart sank and I could feel my face fall but quickly regained composure. 
"Well what's her name?"
"S-s-Sarah?" He stuttered and I laughed.
"You sure about that?" He glared at me and then shot back his question.
"Truth or dare?" I thought about it for a second, and eventually chose dare.
"Hmmm... I wonder. What should I make you do?" He thought for a second and then I felt my eyes go wide as I saw a smirk come across his face. "At the end of this game, you have to do whatever I say for the rest of the day." My nose scrunched up in response. "Eww no, I'll use my switch now" he laughed and then the smirk settled in again.
"Okay, truth then, who do you like?"
You- what? OMG WHOREmones shut your face!
"I don't like anyone at the moment"
"Oh come on! That's never really the case."
"It is for me! I just don't like anyone right now!" He raised an eyebrow at me and then started up again.
"You're just embarrassed, unless you like me you have nothing to worry about." My face went white and I think he noticed but I soon covered it up with a response.
"Nothing to worry about? Nothing to worry about my ass. You'll go out and tell then entire world!"
"You really think that little of me?" He said fauxing being offended. "I wouldn't tell everyone, that's too much work. I'd just tell Daphne" I cracked a smile but simply shook my head no and laid back down on my bed.
"I'm tired now, you can leave." He still sat there as I got situated in my covers and began drifting off as I felt Puck lay down beside me, an arm laying over my shoulder. I would have jumped up and thrown him off if not for the fact that I was so far off into sleep I couldn't go back. I slipped deeper into sleep with his warmth enveloping me like an extra blanket.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Hey guys, hope you've liked what's been happening so far. I promise the romance will be happening soon but I don't wanna rush into it.
Anywho, I greatly appreciate votes and any feedback/suggestions or comments you give me so don't hold back.
Thanks!