Ricks arrival part 1

Hey guys as I promised here is the update. And forget what i said about there being only 3 days ill make a few more no worries. 😎Also do me a quick favor and check out the story the 'Chase cousins' Mac_attack_323 my sister wrote it and its when Annabeth meets her cousin Magnus chase( from ricks new book) and her secret that she is a demigod is reveled. It is a pretty cool fanfic so ya go check it out. 😎
________________________
Rick's POV
So when I was on the plane to go see my family again. I was excited yet a little scared. Why? Because it had been    5 Years since i have seen my step sister Clarisse. I and the only person in our family who knows her secret. I was scared that she changed from being the girl so knew. I was scared that camp, whats it called? Camp half blood had changed her.
___________________________
Clarisse's POV
"What is that noise?!" Chris said threw my laptop.
"It's my alarm clock. Wow did we really stay up all night face timing?" I groaned
"I guess we did. " He replied. " Anyways I have to go now. "
"Okay bye. " I yawned
" I love you, bye. " he answered.
I hope I need the call before he saw my face turn dark red. Seeing the slight smirk on his face before I hung up I'm guessing i was a little to slow.

I staggered into the bathroom and had a shower that seemed really short but when I got out i realized that i had been in there for 45 minutes. After I had a quick sip of nectar i felt much more awake.

I when went down stairs i saw my step sister and some random guy making out on the couch. I turned to see that my mom was just standing in the kitchen like it wasn't happening at all. I just grabbed a slice of toast and ran upstairs. I looked back at my step sister and gagged. It was almost as gross as watching percabeth. Though percabeth was cute. This here was just gross. I stayed upstairs in my room for the next few hours.
___________________________
Chris's POV
I turned off my computer with a smirk on my face. I had gotten Clarisse to blush so bad it was so funny. I must have been laughing to myself cause at that moment Silena ran in. " what happened?" She asked " did you do it?"
All I did was nod. It had been her idea that I told Clarisse that i love her even though i do it all the time she blushes every. Single. Time. And Silena thinks its absolutely funny. And I agree.
___________________________
Rick's POV
I was in the car drumming my fingers to the music i was listening to when the driver stopped suddenly. I looked up as a girl, no older then 15 run passed the car that lightning speed. She was no ordinary girl she was the biggest punk i have ever seen. I mean she was scary. And her eyes were the most electric blue i have ever seen. (If you didn't get it by now the girl is Thalia Grace) I decided to ignore it. Then about 1/2 an hour later the driver stopped at our house. I got my few bags and rang the doorbell and waited.