Rick day 2

Hello guys here we go day two of Rick hope u like it. If you like this story go check of my other book- meet percabeth.
________________________
Ricks POV
I tried to get up the next morning but I couldn't. It hurt to bad. I lay in my bed for maybe one hour before Clarisse came into my room.
"A little sore?" She mused.
"Owww" was my only reply. She laughed and helped me get up. I wondered if how she wasn't sore from our wrestling last night. I went downstairs to find my sisters picking on Clarisse.  I thought that she would be able to handle it until I saw how annoyed she was. I also saw that my sisters had Clarisse's phone.
___________________________
Clarisse's POV
I clenched my teeth as they went through my phone. They went through my contacts.
"Omg there is now way you have all these friends. " they said in unison. What really got me mad is when they went through my pictures. They roared with laughter when they saw the picture of me making a face as Chris kissed me on the cheek.
"Omg there is no way he is ur friend. "
"He is way to hot to ever go near you.
Then just as I raised my hand to punch her teeth down her throat, Rick came and got my phone back.
"Here" he said as he handed me my phone back. " it looked like you were gonna concave her face." I just laughed.
Then the door bell rang.
___________________________
David's POV
I looked over at my friend Connor as I rung the bell. I was one of Ricks best friends. We were also in the Military together. I had heard that Rick had a pretty Badass sister. Let's she how bad she is. When the door opened there was Rick and some other small but really hot girl next to him. I hugged Rick when the other girls introduced herself.
"Hey my name is Clarisse and you will not call me anything but Clarisse. We clear?"
Woah.
"We clear?"
" um ya nice to meet you Clarrise. ".
___________________________
Clarisse POV
David and Connor were fun.  We were just sitting there talking when Rick started talking.
"Hey Connor David I bet you can't bet her in an arm wrestle. " he pointed at me. I got in the staring position against Connor and beat him in about 2 seconds. When I went against David I was a little cocky. He almost had me pined when I said. "Ohh wait we started. " And pinned him down.  He looked at me in amazement. So ya having Connor and David come over was fun. They were having a sleep over and we were all in the same room. It didn't bother my at all. While the boys talked I facetimed Chris.  And I didn't realize that the boys were listening to us the whole time.
"So who's your...special Friend?" Rick asked.
"Chris" was all I said.
"Ohhhhhhh" they yelled like kindergarteners. I just ignored them and went to bed.