/3/

Yeri~
We are still here at class and this is the last subject. Aishhh.. I really hate math. I said. Ohh.. Hahaha let me help you said Jungkook. Really kookie? Can you be my math tutor? I asked kookie. Sure, anything for my bestfriend. He said with a smile on his face. Can you tutor me after school everyday kook? I asked him. Sure! ^^ he said. Then the teacher entered and start the lesson. After the lesson were dissmised. Kook called me and asked if were is he gonna tutor me, then I said at my house. I am really happy because we are gonna be together after school.

Jungkook~
Finally! This is the last subject which is math that Yeri really hates. So I offered Yeri to tutor her. Well she said yes. I am really happy to tutor her because we are gonna be together even after school. Then the teacher entered and disscused the lesson and after that were dismissed.

Yerim-ah!! I called yeri. Ne Kook-ah? Yeri answered. Were am I gonna tutor you? My house or your house? I asked yeri. How about my house? Said Yerim. Yeah. Sure. I said. Kaja! Let's go home I said. Ne! Yerim said.

The next day....
Yeri~
I just woke up and of course, gonna do my morning routine. When i'm done, I come downstairs and eat breakfast. Then Kook knocked on the door and I opened it. And I tell mom that I am going to school. Then we got into school. It is another day.. Haissh.. Then after class Kook asked me to go and eat Ice cream, and I said yes.

Hmmm I want Cookies and cream.^^ Well, that's my flavor too. 2 Cookies and cream ice cream. Kook said. after we ordered in the counter we sat at the table and wait for the ice cream to be served. When the ice cream is served, we talk about random things and suddenly, he asked my ideal type. Oh my goshh! Why is he asking? I said in my mind. Uhmmm. Well.. That is a secret for now . sorry. I said to kook. I don't wanna tell him that I like him yet. But I will tell him when I am ready.

Jungkook~
After class I asked Yerim to go eat Ice cream, and she agreed. When we are eating, we were talking about random things. And suddenly I asked her ideal type.. Aishhh!! Pabo yah! I said to myself. But she didn't tell me. I want to tell her that I like her but I just couldn't confess because I am afraid to loose our friendship. But I will confess to her someday.

We finished eating and got home. Yerim-ah! I 'm gonna tutor you next next weak. Because math isn't really hard now because were just reveiwing. I said to her and she agreed. See you tomorrow! I said. See you tomorrow! She said.

This is my first author note. .
Thank you for reading my fanfic and don't forget to vote... Kamsamnida!!

-Author-nim