/17/

Yeri~
As we are called by Seul, we are now here downstairs..

JK: Let's just order chicken and coke for tonight's dinner.
Irene: Agree. I'm to lazy to cook.
Wen: I'm going to order. 2 orders of that?
Me: Yeah.

Finally! Food's here. Taehyung said.

While eating..
Me: School again tomorrow..
JK: Yeah, I don't wanna go to school yet.
Seulgi: Me too.
Jimin: Me Three.
Tae: What is your sections again?
Wen: Were all in the same section right?
Yoongi: Yup. All are section C right?
All noded..

Irene: Let's all sleep. Were gonna wake early tomorrow.
Wendy: Agree. I'm sleepy too.

I'm now here in my room with Seul and she's sleeping peacfully while me, I'm writing on my diary.

Hi! It's me Yeri. Does Jungkook like me? I want to tell him how much I love him but I just can't. I am scared to loose our friendship after I tell him. Jeon Jungkook, do you now how much I love you? I love you so much. I keeped my feelings for you since 1st grade until now. Sometimes I wish that you would tell me you love me too. When you told me you liked someone in 6th grade, I was really hurt by what you said. I hoped that it was me but you didn't tell me who is that girl you like. Someday I will tell you how I feel for you just not now.
-16/02/03

Jungkook~
Ughh! My alarm woke me up. It is 5 am and Get to the bathroom to shower. After that I wore my uniform and fix my hair. I went downstairs.
Seul: Jeon Jungkook!
Me: Ne?
Seul: Can you wake up Yeri?
Me: Sure :)

I go to her room and opened the door. She is still sleeping peacefully. She's like an angel.
Yeri-ah. Wake up. We need to go to school. I said while tapping her shoulder. Mmm? She said. Time to go to school kiddo. Get ready now or else I'm gonna carry you to the bathroom. Hahaha. I said jokingly. She got up fast. Hahaha. I guess you don't want me to carry you? I said. No of course. She said jokingly. Get ready now or we'll be late for school. I said. Ne! She said.

We are now heading to school..

Me: Yah! Taehyungiee!! This way you idiot.
Yeri: Jungkook! Don't shout at him. (She hit me in the arm while saying it)
Me: Jaesonghabnida....
Yeri: Hahahha! Such a cutiepie. Scared of me huh?
Me: No of course!
Yoongi: Yah! You two, stop quarelling there.
Wen: Let them be Yoongi..
Jin: Let's just go in our classroom.
The others: Agree...