/22/

3 years later....

Yeri~
Omo! I can't believe that today, I'm getting married to the one I love Jeon Jungkook. Best wishes. 'The girls' Awww.. Are you girls crying? Hajima! Your make up will be smudged if you cry. By the way, how's you pregnancy Irene? Hope it's a girl. 'Me' Yeah. Hope it is. But Tae wants a boy. 'Irene' Girls! Be ready. 'Jimin' We all nodded.

Here it is... I am now walking on the aisle. When I get to the end, Jungkook get ,my hand to my father's hand. Be a great husband Jungkook. 'My Dad' Ne abeoji. Hahaha. 'Jungkook'

We said our vows and the priest do the stuff.. (You all now what happens in a wedding right? 'Author') Kim Yerim, Do you accept Jeon Jungkook to be your husband? 'Priest' Yes I do. 'Me' Jeon Jungkook, Do you accept Kim Yerim to be your wife? 'Priest' Yes I do. 'Jungkook' I now pronounce you, Husband and Wife. You may now kiss you bride. He kissed me. And now, I'm Mrs. Jeon.

Author~
The next year, Yeri and Jungkook went to the States and came back in Korea in 2 years. They have a child now. And it's twins. Their names are, Jungi and Rijung.

They happily live together. THE END..

Thank you for reading guys. Unfortunately, I'm finishing this book to concentrate on my new book. Saranghae. Kamsamnida! See you on my new book... :-)