/12/

Irene~
I was with Wendy in our room and I went outside to drink water. But when I came out, I saw all the guys outside. Hi guys! I said. Oh! Hi Irene! They all said. After I said hi I went to the kitchen to get some water. After I drank water, I came back in our room and sleep.

Taehyung~
Today's the day that I will confess to Irene. I hope she accepts my confession.
Hey guys, Lets go now we need to get ready.. Joy and Yeri will go get Irene's attention for awhile and when it is already 3:50 go to the park okay? I said. Arasso!^^ They said.

When we get to the park we get started arranging it. We put some decorations and blah blah blah.. Yoongi and Jin bought the flowers and Jimin and Jungkook are here with me to arranged.
Now were done and Yoongi and Jin are here now with the flowers. Aishh. Just in time. I said.
Its 3:00 now and I have 1 hour to get ready.
Now its 3:50 and Were back at the park. They are all wearing semi-casual outfits and me, I'm wearing a white polo, grey pants and black Vans.

Jungkook signaled that Irene is here. I am facing back and then someone tapped my shoulders and when I faced the person, It is Irene. She was gorgeous. She was wearing a white dress and black sandals.

I: Uhm, Taehyung? What is this?^^
Me: Uhm.. Irene? I really like you since we met and I want you to be mine. Can you be mine?^^❤
I: Yes Taehyung! I like you too.^^ ❤

Ayiee!! Chukahaeyo!! They all said.

Yeri~
Were all here at the park and Taehyung just confessed to Irene and she said yes. Omo! Their a couple now.. They fit each other so much.

Such a short chapter.. Sorry guys.. I'm busy right now and I will not promise that I will update. But I'll still try to.. Don't forget to vote! Kamsa!^^ ❤❤