/20/

Yeri~
Seulgi,Wendy,Joy,Irene and Me are here at the restaurant and we enter the restaurant.

Let's go upstairs. 'Irene' yeah. Hahaha 'the girls'

As we are going up the stairs, I was leading the way. When I got upstairs. The girls are not in my back anymore. And it is all dark

Uhm.. Girls? 'Me' Hi Yerim. 'Unknown' Wait, I know who's voice is that. I thought in my head. Jungkook? 'Me' then the lights went on. I went to him. What is this? 'Me' Were having dinner of course. Hahaha! 'Jungkook' I know, but what is this? I thought they are gonna eat with us. But why is it that it's just the two of us? 'Me' Let's just eat Yerim-ah. 'Jungkook' I nod in agreement.

When we finished eating, we just talked about random stuff and suddenly, he asked me such a question.

Jungkook: Uhm Yerim.. Can I ask you something?
Me: Sure.. Go on.^^
Jungkook: Since were kids, we were bestfriends until now. Thank you for being such a good friend. But all this time, I'm keeping my feeling for you. I treated you more than a friend. Look, Yerim, I like you. I mean, I love you. Kim Yerim? Can you be my girl,bestfriend,and can you be mine? (He said while holding my hands)

I don't know how to react to what he just said. My mouth formed like and :O.

Me: Jeon Jungkook. I love you too. And my answer is YES.^^
JK: Jinjja??! Thank you Yerim. Saranghae! :*
Me: Nado Jungkook.

Then he hugged me tight. Uhm. Jungkook I can't breath. 'Me' he instantly free me from the hug. Mianhe Yerim-ah. 'Jungkook' Hahahah! Kwaenchanaeyo Kook. 'Me'

Jungkook~
I can't believe it. Yeri is now mine. Oh. I need to text them.

To Jin:
Seokjin! She accepted it! ^^ I'm so happy.

From Jin:
Jinjja? Chukahaeyo. By the way. We are here outside. Come now. Ppali.

To Jin:
Arasso...

Baby. Let's go now. They are outside. 'Me' Ne.^^ 'Yeri'

Yeri: Hi girls!! Oh my god.. Me and Jungkook are now a couple. I can't believe it girls.
Seul: Chukahaeyo Yeri-sshi!
Wen: Grats!
Joy: Congratsss.. And you Jungkook. Don't you dare hurt her or else we will hate you.
Irene: Yah! Kim Yerim! Chukahaeyo! Don't hurt her okay?
Me: Ne! I promise that to all of you.

Jimin: Chukahae bro!
Yoongi: Gratsss..
Tae: Congrats broo!
Jin: Omo! Don't hurt her okay??
Me: Yes bro..

Omo! I'm tearing up. Hahahah just joking. JungRi is now a couple guys... How's this chaper? I'm so happy. Maybe this book will come to an end soon. But I'll say to you if its not. Kekkeke. Don't forget to vote Arasso? Kamsa!!! :) ;) :)